Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayer request......

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
A good friend who posts here sometimes posted this on another forum..........

Please pray for Paul and Jackie. She is in the hospital and it is not looking good right now. Her doctor had to put her on life support again and as soon as or if there is any change he will call me here at the house. Her whole right lung has shut down with pneumonia, they call it a white out and her left lung is only pulling 1/2 it's normal capacity at this time. I'll keep you all updated as I can.
Paul

Heavenly Father,
We come to You this evening claiming the words of Jesus. He said, "Ask anything in My Name and I will do it". So we ask that, in Jesus Name, You heal Jackie and return her to her family in renewed health. We thank You Father and we offer our prayer in the precious Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.