Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayer request

shakerdave

Got to get this molar yanked tommrow {like we could afford this!] Would you guys please pray for an easy tooth be gone? there saying surgacal removal. My slash, queston key sticks and gives a queston mark when I want slash. not ?ing god or you guys, just how much for a new keyboard one that can spell for me would optinum!:throw:

maybe turn it upside down and shake the thing - maybe something stuck under the keys that give all the same character - just a guess on my part

Dave - New keyboard costs 30 bux and on up. We use a small can of compressed air and blow ours out occasionally.
Good luck on the tooth = what about the old string tied to the tooth and a door knob and someone opens the door :) Steve in so az

Could try the knob dont know if I have the ......courage for that tho he said he has to cut it
it will be fine Im sure! 12 tommrow maybe he has gas wonder how much a gallon?

n/t

shakerdave,

My wife once spilled a cup of coffee (2 tsps sugar, and 1 1/2 tsps of creamer) onto our keyboard. I was down to taking it to the car wash when we decided to just get a new keyboard!

I hope the molar extraction goes well and good for you. I had a Wisdom Tooth cut out last year, and it went much better than I would have thought. Some discomfort, I'll admit.. but much less than I had presupposed!

God Bless,

Kim

Tooth be gone! it was not fun at all, had to grind it into three peaces and cut out the roots kept praying Lord let this be over soon, and he did only 45 min of well hell. Dr said to expect 3 days of couch time on perqaset. And this too shall pass!:punch: