Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayer request update.. the big decision

After 32 1/2 years at the same company, the company offered a voluntary early retirement to people close to retirement.
After much prayer and meetings with our financial advisor
I/ we decided to take it.
I had planned to retire in 2 years but can leave now with full benefits plus everything I would have gotten if I stayed. Sure glad I listened to them old timer's 32 years ago to put money into the 401k.
I'm very thankfully to the Lord for my job but ready to spend time with the family and on my hobbies.
Would never have thought this would happen at age 53. Departure date could be by end of December.
Thank you to all who prayed for my wife and I.
Greg in Michigan

Will be life changing when the time comes. Family pleased? You pleased? Key is to keep busy me bouy. 64 here and still love my job at the cruise ships...………….the Lord will tell us when to stop!

Praise the lord. Now post some detecting stuff. Lol

Sounds good to me with the right decision made--still young with lots of sight-seeing, camping & detecting time to be God's blessings for many years to come! Congrats! Ma

I was offered a similar package back in '99. I had 25 years in but the offer was too good to pass up. I went back to school and achieved my builders license, as well as my real estate license. I started my own business, in home repair and was doing well. A year into it all, I contracted Leukemia and that ended everything. I've spent all these many years since trying to rebuild my immune system and, by God's grace, I am doing reasonably well @ 74 years of age. If there's one thing I've learned ... iti's that God, at times in our lives, closes doors but opens other one's for a new beginning. So I choose to Look Up, Think Positive, and follow His lead every step of the way.

AMEN Bro Martin! My life & abodes keep changing but His love for me, you & others never changes! He opened His Sheepfold's door for me & I entered which is the best abode for me to enter in for eternal life with Jesus for His blessings forever! Ma

That's the same age I was when I retired. Best move I ever made. Been retired 23 years now & never looked back. Steve in so la