Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayer request....Please pray for me, as I have stomach problems and loose bowels...Sure hope it isn't the stomach virus that...

Ma Betty in MO

made my cousin, Virginia, and my sister-in-law, Wanda, so ill over Christmas....they were very, very ill from the flu or stomach virus! Thanks for all prayers1 :angel: Ma

I pray that Ma Betty doesn't use the word bowel and loose in context lol. We still love you an appreciate you appeal! May God give you complete control of those things that have loosened in Jesus name Amen! George

n/t

Better knows as stomach flu,VERY CONTAGIOUS.............Drink lots of fluids,don't stray too far from the bathroom......Lasts about three days..I got it,then gave it to Marcia and Jason.One more bit of info I don't want to share but feel I should:Be prepared for accidents.......:sadwalk::(:shrug:........

Praise the Lord for all prayers are working, as,,,, although I still have my stomach hurting...it isn't like yesterday and other problems are better, too! Heard many of my relatives are sick with the virus and some have been very ill.....we were all at the same Christmas gathering at my niece's home....Wanda and Larry's oldest daughter! So God is good! Amen! Thanks for asking, Liz!:angel: Ma

That's great! Sounds as if you immune system is pretty strong. Glad you did not get the full blown flu virus. Praying for you to feel 100%

I'm sorry for my humor in your time of need you just left yourself wide open for that. I hope the sickness quickly comes to an end. I understand the back problem and worked with it for ten months before God healed it. He has blessed me with a good back and a better approach to lifting for the last fifteen years. My prayer is that God would touch you in a mighty way and relieve all your pains. By His stripes we are healed in Jesus Name Amen. George

Thanks George, I accept your prayers for my healing in Jesus' name! I haven't gotten as sick as some others have been with the flu or stomach virus and I praise God for what He does for me all the time...my stomach still hurts but not as painful as it was but still woozy at times! Thanks again! :thumbup: :angel: Ma

Thanks Neil, I am feeling better and not as sick now as I was or thought I would probably be with the virus, if that is what I had for a short period of time! :angel: Ma

My immune system is not strong and I am rather weak most of the time and get tired very easily, but in this case I know God touched me and I just had the bathroom problem for one day and the stomach pains aren't near as severe....I praise God in Jesus' name for His helping me to feel better, as I put my hand on my stomach and truly prayed about my unhealthy situation and He answered along with all your prayers! God is good for sure and is all the time! Amen! :angel: Ma