Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayer Request Please :angel:

SeniorSeeker

In my effort to remain healthy, in my senior years, I decided to eat more greens, fruits, and quality foods. Well ... a long story made much shorter, I bought a 3oz container of Pure Stevia to replace all sugars in my diet. I also bought the Nutra Champs Super Greens+ and really like them. Where the rubber met the road is when I bought Natural Elements Spirulina Super Foods Powder. As most of you likely know, this product is from the ocean and is blue/green algae, which it turns out I'm allergic to. Bummer! I also thought I try Organic Wheatgrass Powder, which didn't agree with my system either. No.2 Bummer!

The end result was because of the allergy to both the Spirulina & Wheatgrass, I broke out all over my body! The rash and itch is out of this world! So ... after a long conversation with my younger sister, who happens to be educated in health products, we decided to discontinue both of the above. Last night I took 2 Benadryl and went to bed. To my surprise, I slept like a baby all night long! Praise God! I'd been on these products for about a week to 10 days and had no idea I was allergic to them. Thankfully most of the itching reduced and I'm not looking like a monkey, in a tree, scratching himself continually. We decided that going to a liquid vitamin (mixed with my morning smoothie) might very well be beneficial rather than taking the capsule form of vitamins & minerals. After some research, I chose to go with Nature's Way 'Alive' liquid vitamin/mineral supplement. The taste? Not so hot but it mixes well in the smoothie so you wouldn't taste it. It's a 'max-potency' product. Hopefully this will go well with my system.

It may take a week or so I'm told, for most of the rash to disappear. In the mean time, cream up, cream up, and cream up again all day long and take Benadryl to help with the itching.
Maybe there's some lessons here for you all to consider should you decide to try Spirulina or Wheatgrass powders, in your smoothies? Prayers please for a return to good health and no rash and itching.

Seeker, prayers both said and sent that your itch and easy will soon be a thing of the past and that you are returned to good health.

n/t