Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayer request for friends and co-workers

kcroyalnut

All ...... I'm hurting right now for those at my workplace who were laid off today. I've responded to several forum posts tonight but I just can't seem to shake this situation out of my head so I must need to share my burden with you all. Our company has 4 plants around the US and today approximately 70 or so were let go ..... 13 or so at our plant (so far). I know most all of them personally even though we have some 250 employees at our location. No one seemed to be spared ...... young, old, women, men, black, white, some newer employees, two with 25+ years. Two that I know of have babies less than a year old, one man is about to become a father for the first time plus he just signed papers for a new house. I know my company's situation is not unique ..... times are very very tough for many folks where often there is more month left at the end of their money etc etc ...... decisions have to be made by employers which affect so many ......... families hurt and people are stressed ......... we all suffer and feel the pain because we know many of our friend's personal lives --- we know how hard it is for them to survive --- we know because we have conversation with them everyday and see that look on their faces. God blessed me by guiding most of these people into my office once in awhile where I became (I hope) a big ear for them to pour out themselves unconditionally --- to share their joys and their sorrows. I listened as they shared the excitement of their first baby arrival and the "now what do we do with it ??" questions. I listened as some would share their faith or perhaps their lack of it at that moment --- the doubting that sometimes comes into our lives. Some would go out of their way to ask me about my grandkids --- never had a problem answering those questions -- haha. One fellow would particularly like to talk about his adventures as we were both in the Navy and in Vietnam at the same time. I could go on and on but I've rambled enough. Many of you probably have many similiar stories -------- I can't possibly be the only one out here who has experienced this !! I have been with this company almost 37 years and yes I certainly have seen many folks come and go ....... but these cuts today really bothered me. I ask for calmness, wisdom, healing, rest, new employment, and God's presence in the lives of my friends, co-workers, and their families. Please lift in prayer: Carl, Bobby, Issac, Alice, Mackie, Lisa, Rob, Pat, Matt and the baby to come, Eric, Melissa, Adam, Nawassa, Mike, Jim, and another Eric. Thanks to all for allowing me to share my heart tonight ............ Peace <>< <>< <><

We have already brought these names before the Lord. God is great and I know that He will help each and every one of them find new employment. Thank you for your concern for these people. I assume you are in management of some kind, and I know from past experience, that not all management are as concerned about those they oversee as you are. Keep us posted as to these people and their search for new jobs. Here in Indiana, it is the same story. Visteon shut the doors here in Connersville, affecting hundreds. The area is suffering, but God is working, as we see many finding employment elsewhere. Keep up hope, for God is in control.

Prayers for all and May our blessed Savior give you, KC, and each one of them His loving peace and build their faith to know that He is still on His throne and in His wondrous love cares for His own and those whom He wants to be His own and with Him in Glory! His joy is our strength to keep on, keepin' on in the hard times as well as in the good times! His comforting love never fails, when we call upon Him in Jesus' precious name and give Him the glory and the praise before we even see our answers and results fulfilled! Praise Him and keep praising Him, which I know is hard to do when upset, stressed and don't know what will happen in the future, but by leaning on Jesus and trusting in Him all will work our for the good to those who love Him and are the called according to His purpose! Tests come and it is how we face those tests and show the world the true Christians we are and whatever He does in the trials is His holy will to draw us closer and closer to Jesus....Who's the Savior of the world, but many will not accept Him and live in His blessings! I love you, Jesus, please hear the cry of our brother KC and all the workers who are now without jobs and those who are still working! Praise God, Thank You, Jesus, and Holy Spirit for Your love, mercy, grace and compassionate understanding! Amen & Amen! :angel: God Bless! Betty

the words at the bottom of each of your posts............ "Be still and know that I am God"

Also see Jer. 29:11........

His plan is good and He will take care of us. Be there for them and minister where needed, and continue planting those seeds.

God bless.

n/t

First of all ----- Praise God for each and every one of you who responded to my request last evening. God's timing is perfect and I certainly felt blessed by your prayers and comments ---- and I know that all of those I mentioned are under His watchful eye and loving care. He sees each and every child of His as precious and I only pray that all who were let go yesterday have turned to Him for their comfort, peace and hope.

Second ....... I learned today that two more from our plant were also laid off as well. Please, if you would, remember Diana and Ryan in your prayers tonight.

Many thanks again Prayer Warriors !! :angel: His Peace to all of you ................