Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayer request…..

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Seems I have developed a bad case of PLANTAR FASCIITIS in my right foot. This morning I could hardly walk on my right foot. Please pray for healing and relief from pain. Thank you.

I sure will. We bought a treadmill a few years ago and Liz and I both got it. It took me over a year to get over it. I got insoles and did exercises just for it. Thankfully it went a way.

Praying for you, Mike! But check the pharmacies about what is needed even over the Counter! My youngest daughter had it on her big toe and the dr even froze it for $300 which she could ill afford! I went to Walmart a few years ago (this happened) and found what she could use (don't remember now) and mailed her the package and what I sent healed her! My eldest daughter had them when very young and couldn't dance as she was taking tap dancing lessons! Took her to dr and whatever the dr prescribed healed her right up....but don't remember what that was either....just too long ago...was in the 60's!

Dear Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, Please move upon Mike's foot and with Your awesome, healing, and virtuous touch cure the Planters Warts, permanently, so they won't come back! Please make him well and whole in his body, mind, soul and spirit! Give him joy unspeakable and full of glory and peace that passes all human understanding! Praise God and Thank You, Jesus, for hearing our prayer requests and for answering them, quickly, for comfort and relief for Mike's foot (feet)! Amen! :angel: Ma

Wish it was just a wart. What I have is a injured tendon/ligaments. It goes from behind the heel along the bottom of the foot to the toes. Hope it heals fast. using crutches now

Sorry Mike, Ma is getting senile and thought of Plantars Warts because of what I know about them! I have never had an injured tendon/ligament...so really have no idea how bad they are! I've had pinched nerves that run up and down like someone using a zipper and that is painful; especialy in the back and down my leg! Life is full of surprises with pain but God is full of surprises with blessings and healings! Lean on and trust in Him, for like you say, God is good and He is good all the time! Prayers for comfort and complete healing! Amen! :angel: Ma

Hi Mike, I did have that years ago in one of my feet and it sure was painful....could hardly walk for a long time...but did finally went away but oh the pain until it did! I don't know how I forgot it as I still remember the pain; now that I recall having it! Prayers for quick healing mercies from our Great Physician Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma

Mike from MI \"Iron Brigade\" said:
Seems I have developed a bad case of PLANTAR FASCIITIS in my right foot. This morning I could hardly walk on my right foot. Please pray for healing and relief from pain. Thank you.

Yep I'm guessing it can be painful ...

http://www.kingbrand.com/Plantar_Fasciitis_Treatment.php?REF=beacon&tid=694eca8126f9e14fb8a66e28406ecfb3

Hope is chills out so you can get out again!!!

Praying for healing.

It's going to be hard for you to get out
and Metal Detect with that foot like
That,so I will be praying for you to
Get well soon.im glad to be back on
The Christian forum.Hope I can be a
Encouragement for all
Thx
God Bless
Rick