Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayer please for my cousin and her husband,

Missouri--Ma Betty

Virginia is having heart problems and was wearing a Heart Monitor but because of breaking out in a rash she had to quit using it and John had to go to ER for neck hurting so badly, his MRI showed several bone spurs and arthritis in his neck bones! He has brittle bones and walks bent over and uses a cane! They are both in the mid-80's and health problems keep coming....like most of us older people in this sinful and ungodly world we live in and are passing through until it is time for our spirits to go home to God and our mortal bodies to lie in the ground turning to dust and ashes! Thank you, all for prayers for them and me! This wet and rainy weather has me hurting and unable to move easily and allergies are sure bad with sneezing and coughing a lot! But Praise God, I am still walking, although difficult, and I"m above ground, as yet! Amen! Ma

n/t

No rain today and nice and sunny, but temps are in the 90's with high humidity but I'm happy and thank God for no more rain for awhile, or anyway I hope so! God be with you! Ma