Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayer needed...........

Missouri--Ma Betty

Please pray for my sister's pastor's wife, for she just found out that her sister's grandson was just found dead in bed this morning! I guess his mother would be Edna's niece and her g-nephew! Will be a grieving time for the families and don't know the age of the boy who passed away or what happened but God knows and He is the Comforter and strength for them and us to endure and overcome all things.....even deep grief! Thank you for praying for Edna and all her family...sister, niece and all loved ones and friends! Amen! Ma

n/t

Thank you everyone for your prayers! Still don't know how old he was or what happened but I know Carolyn's pastor and wife are good and faithful Christians and were able to get through it! God Bless! Ma