Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

PRAYER FOR MY SISTER PLEASE,SHE'S REAL CLOSE TO A CRISIS............

warthog

You have probly read my posts about one of my sisters,whose sons and daughter in-law:devil:see my sister as a non-stop money tree..I talked to my sister today.......Seems her daughter in law-Between her and my sisters son,making near $90 grand a year-Talked my sister,whom is on a fixed income,into a $2,000.00 personal loan for them,to pay some kind of medical bill they are getting garnished for.........This has been an ongoing thing:They talked her into taking a 2nd mortgage on her home so they could buy a home-Which they lost to foreclosure;along with ANOTHER home repossessed,they are CONSTANTLY conniving up ways to get her to cough up every last dime she has,while her and her husband live on Social Security.Her younger son is 35,NOSE DEEP in debt,has already filed bankruptcy once,still living at home.......He pays no rent,his mother bought him his car,and pays to have it fixed.......He just landed a job at GM,she asked him if it is possible,him to start paying rent...His song and dance is he won't be making that much more;and "just can't POSSIBLY HELP OUT WITH THE BILLS IN ANY WAY"......My sister has raised a couple of no-morals leaches,and she CANNOT,or WILL NOT see,what they are doing...ALL my other sisters and Mom have tried to open her eyes over the years,to no avail:"YOU JUST DON'T LIKE MY BOYS!!!",all of us have heard.........Truth is,she's RIGHT: Her sons have revealed themselves for what they are,but WHY CANT MY SISTER SEE THIS? ........ She told me this morning,her crying breakdowns are getting more frequent,she needs to see the Dr. Wednesday....Her husband doesn't have the common sense to stand up for her,and her sons have taken advantage of this whole situation for as long as they have lived.I am scared and afraid,that my sister's "family" is going to push her into a stroke or heart attack,and if I intervene in ANY way,I will be the one that looks like the troublemaker,trying to de-rail their evil gravy-train:devil::starwars:PLEASE:pRAY for my sister JANE,and peace of mind,for ME..................:sadwalk::cry::(

n/t

if she doesn't than she will continue on the course she has set of allowing selfish and self-centered children to run over her! She needs to give them tough love by making them go it on their own or hit rock bottom...helping and aiding those who have enough money to care for themselves by doing without themselves, is not good, but it seems that is all they know and can't take care of themselves without mom's help and intervening into their lives! When they have to make it on their own, THEY WILL or find out how it is to live without help and be in the gutter....when in the gutter there is no way but to rise up to higher heights! Your sister is heading for an emotional and mental breakdown and when she does....they will have to defend for themselves or if she should pass away, then what? I will pray for her and for you to have peace, but remember this has gone on for a long, long time and only God in Jesus' name can help her and you to endure and overcome it all! May God Bless her and give her some godly wisdom...I pray this in Jesus' name! Amen! :angel: Ma