Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

PRAY,PRAY,For This Nation:usaflag:

Where in the Bible are we instructed to pray for a nation? Jesus in the model prayer gave us what we are to pray for. You can find that at Matthew 6:9. First thing was for his Father's name to be sanctified or as KJV reads hallowed. In other words made holy.
The second thing was for his Kingdom to come. Nothing at all was mentioned about praying for à worldly nation. Here's something interesting that many folks are unaware of. 1 John 5:19, and the devil himself admits this fact at Luke 4:5-6.

You seem to forget that all through the bible the jews turned their back on god and went their own way ,but gods judgement was on them and they repented and cried out for him.Are we not in the same situation:shrug:This nation is headed to :devil:in a hang basket and its up to" REAL BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS TO STAND UP" and pray for our nation----common sense----duh??
ll chronicles verse 7 :14 verse" If my people,which are called by my name ,shall humble themselves,and pray,and seek my face,and turn from their wicked ways;then will I hear from heaven,and will forgive their SIN and will HEAL their land."K.J.V.
MATT:18 VERSE 19 "Again I say unto you that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask,it shall be done for them of my father which is in heaven" verse 20:"For where two gather in my name,there am I in the midst of them"
PART of GOD'S kingdom has already came and his name was JESUS the son of the living GOD.The kingdom you speak of is in heaven and will always be there.The jews refused jesus as their messiah and so has the world as a whole.Jesus did not bring religion ,but a way of life,man invented religion.

Amen! We, the true believers and followers of Jesus Christ, must be the ones to pray for our nation to turn back to God and by our repentance and through our prayers may there be healing in our land and forgiveness of everyone's sins by Jehovah God's forgiveness, so our nation won't continue its downhill slide in the dark, slimy pit of satan and his demons! There has been a lot of warnings, but whether the younger generations will take heed and return to Jesus and pray for the USA to be saved from all the sins of the people, including lukewarm Christians and those who have fallen away from God and have fallen back into sinning, willfully, will repent and worship Jehovah God in Spirit and in truth, again!

Only His mercy and grace can save the whole world from the great tribulation that His Wrath will bring as punishment but let us be diligently in faith and prayer to be ready and waiting, patiently, for Jesus' returning for those who are faithful saints and worthy of being caught up unto Him waiting in the air and to go with Him through the Pearly Gate of Glory, so we can be with Him forever more! Murdering the innocent babies has caused a lot of blood to be on the hands of those who Murder and agree with Murdering the innocent! Holocaust has overtaken America and all nations and needs to stop through faithful prayers and the repentance of the sinners and, also, the fallen away Christians! God forgives let us allow Him to do so! Amen! God Bless! Ma

We seem to be forgetting an important fact. We are instructed by our Lord and Saviour Jesus to pray for God's Kingdom to come. The same Kingdom mentioned in Daniel 2:44. Notice that Kingdom will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms and governments existing on earth today. I see the point in praying for people to come to an accurate knowledge and support God's Kingdom but pray for this nation? Wouldn't that be a form of treason?

I don't think it is treason to pray for our nation, as it was settled as a Christian nation by our forefathers when George Washington and his soldiers won our freedom from the Church of England! We don't know when Jesus is coming to rapture away His own, God's faithful saints, so to pray for our nation's people to return to worshipping God in Jesus' name, sure wouldn't be wrong, and for lost sinners' souls to be saved and those who've turned back or strayed off God's pathway to return to worshipping Him, again, for the nation that forgets God Jehovah is a nation gone under by satan, the god of this world, with his evil working in too many who have lost and undone souls or are lukewarm in their faith for the One and Only God, Whose name is Jesus! Amen!

Also, we should wait, patiently, for Jesus' coming to take His own with Him into God's golden and glorious realm and to keep our faith in Him, by leaning on and trusting in Jesus, as our own personal Savior and Lord and by obeying God's Holy Word, for His Commandments we are to follow and obey! Amen! Good works won't get us there, but if we love Jesus, we will serve Him, faithfully, and do good works for Him by being loving and kind to each other and showing the way to be saved through our loving kindness and also warning of what is to be unless they are saved by His forgiving grace and mercy, for His mercy endures forever! Amen! God Bless! Ma

The kingdom of GOD as you speak of will come weather you pray or not ,but that could be thousand years away when SIN is completey defeated and Satan is put in the pit of Hell:devil:Then and only then gods ruling government and kingdom will established on earth.READ: revelation 21:verse 2 "I saw the HOLY CITY ,the new jerusalem,coming DOWN OUT OF HEAVEN FROM GOD,prepared as a bride(the church---the body oF Christ) dressed for her husband.

Thousand years away? Come on, have you not watched the news lately? Mathew 24, Luke 21, 2 Tim 3:1-5 is being fulfilled right before our eyes. The planet we exist on is being polluted, Isis is getting more and more wicked. The time for God's Kingdom to turn its attention to the earth and eradicate wickedness get rid of all these satanic governments is any moment now. First thing we will see is the governments getting rid of false religion.

We don't know the time of the hour or day when Jesus will appear in the air, to catch away His faithful saints, but we know that He will and I pray that He will come soon and deliver us, who love and worship God in Spirit and in Truth! I pray souls will be saved and turn to Jehovah God, in the name or our precious Savior and Lord, Jesus, and be saved before it is too late, as there won't be any more time after the lost person breathes their last mortal breath to believe and be saved from eternal death and torturing punishment in the Lake of Fire!

So, to live for Jesus is eternal life in His perfect peace and love but to not believe is eternal death and horror in the flames of fire! The Bible says that only unbelievers are not forgiven in this life or the next! We all must be filled with God's Holy Spirit to be saved and to be able to have His power to endure and overcome all things! Wickedness is getting worse and worse with the earth growing spiritually darker, but we Christians should be shining our light more and more to awaken those who are blind and deaf and walking in satan's and his demons evil darkness, for he comes and uses those who are willing to do his ungodly and unrighteous ways to steal, kill (murder the innocent) and destroy! A nation's people who will return to Jehovah God and repent of all sins will be forgiven and then our land will be healed! Amen! Ma

Read the book of revelation: REV: 20 Satan will first be doom to one thousand years in the abyss ,But after that he must be set free for a short time to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth--------Gog and Magog together them for battle.This is RUSSIA. At this point SIN is still abundant on this earth.Then the dead shall be judged! Chapter 21 The holy city of the new Jerusalem coming down from heaven---his kingdom :clapping:

It will happen like this: first false religion will be attacked by the United Nations. This event is described in Revelation 17-18. This is the start of the Great Tribulation. Shortly after the battle of Armageddon where all the wicked will be destroyed by heavenly forces. Finally Satan and his wicked demons will be abyssed for 1000 years.
Following that the earth will start to be cleaned up, the dead gradually brought back to life, taught about God's standards and gradually brought towards perfection. When the thousand years have ended mankind existing on earth will all be perfect. No trace of sin will be in humans. Satan and his demons will be released from the abyss, will attempt to mislead mankind further for a little while. Those that decide to follow him will be destroyed forever. Satan and his demons will finally be destroyed and humans can get busy living

I don't believe the UN will attack false religions which are not Christian, for right now the UN has ruling it mostly false religion countries and these are attacking Christians and murdering, raping children, cutting heads off and doing that which the true followers and believers in Christ Jesus would never do, but we would and must defend ourselves to know our enemy and not let them get into the camp, our country, cities and homes, to harm and endanger us who love Jesus and our nation and flag! The UN is evil as far as I am concerned and if they were against any religion, so to speak, then it would be Christianity which is actually not a religion but a firm belief in Jehovah God and His beloved Son Jesus!

The world is in for a very trying and terrible time with the coming of the great tribulation but, hopefully, our Savior and Lord will return for God's faithful saints and rescue us from having to go through the tribulation, but those who aren't ready to fly up unto Jesus, Who is our Ark of safety, will be beheaded or deny their faith in Jesus and that to me sounds like the cultic Muslims who go forth to conquer and force their Sharia Law and evil ways on everyone! Maybe not all Muslims, who might become believers in Jesus Christ and be saved from their sins and their evil cultic ways! May God have mercy and with His forgiving love help many to repent and turn away from sinning willfully and be ready to be caught up, too, and enter God's glory land with Jesus before it is forever too late! Amen! God Bless! Ma

GOT news for you the dead will not come back to be renewed,chapter 20 of revelations ---THE DEAD SHALL BE JUDGE:devil:THIS IS THE GREAT "WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT" if your name is in this book ----YOU ARE DOOM FOREVER!!!!!!!!!! THE Sea and Hell will give up their dead and this souls will be thrown into the "LAKE OF FIRE"which is the second death.IF your name is not in the "Book of LIFE"you will be thrown into the LAKE OF FIRE AND THATS FINAL!

Cjm, so are you saying Jesus told us wrong at John 5:28-29? Then Martha and Mary believed wrong at John 11:24? Are you saying Acts 24:15 is wrong? Isaiah 26:19 is wrong also?

Good mercy man,You are losing it--------I AM NOT SAYING ANTHING YOU ARE-------You sound desperate jumping around and making no sense changing the subject from day to day:look:BUT for your sake since they are not teaching you anything: WE are no longer living under the LAW, but we are under GRACE as paul said "TO BE ASBSENT FROM THE BODY IS TO BE WITH THE LORD"Which is saying if you are a Christian (and not a cult or practicing false religion) when you die you go to be with the lord.If you die lost you will go straight to hell,john 3:18 tells you that.People are confused because they practice some sort of religion and think they are ok and that's happening under most denominations.Have you ever wondered why there are so many denominations so called CHRISTIAN CHURCHES ??:confused:JESUS THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD DID NOT BRING RELIGION--HE BROUGHT A WAY OF LIFE!! The main reason there are so many denominations------WE ARE NOT IN ONE ACCORD!!Man invented religion not JESUS.
ISAIAH 19: is saying the same thing ,the dead shall rise (their) souls the bodies remain in the grave.How ever in the new testament the RAPTURE will occur,but this is another subject that will probably confuse you:confused
John 5-24 basically is the same but then we are under the new testament scripture,verse 28 speaks of hearing his voice at his coming in the rapture of the true church.HE comes to please God and not himself,so judgment is coming.
JOHN11: a repeat again back in the old testament that's all they knew was the resurrection was coming to every mortal,some was heaven and some was hell.Remeber people were judged in the old testament as either AS HAVING A RIGHTOUS HEART OR A WICKED AND SINFUL HEART.

Believe as you wish. Ive got nothing to add to your reply as it would be counterproductive. You have so far made your stand. Cool