Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pray for this kids@ St.JUDE:sadwalk:

C.J.M.

Please pray for this kids that have so many types of cancer at St.Jude.,also for the parents that are struggling along and going through pain.:thumbup:

It is so SAD when adults get cancer but so very, very SAD when the little ones get cancer and with so many different kinds!

Dear Heavenly Father, in Jesus' precious name I pray that You will comfort and give peace to the parents of these patients and help mankind to find a cure for all these cancers and illnesses that bring pain and death to human beings and even animals! I know that there is nothing impossible for You to do; so I know You could miraculously heal each sick and diseased adult and child but I also know that You can place the knowledge and wisdom of how to cure in the brains of those who can do a good work for You and be able to give each one a chance to be healed by Your Spiritual touch and through their doctoring and medical knowledge to heal and cure the terrible diseases, including cancer, that ravage our weak human bodies! Most of all I ask You to save and give eternal life to those who need Your salvation by calling them with Your Holy Spirit unto salvation, for by Your mercy and grace each repentant sinner is saved (for we are all born sinners in need of a Savior by the corruption of Adam's seed by disobeying God and sinned)! And Your mercies endure forever! Thank You, Lord, for hearing mine and others prayers for the saving of souls and for the healing of our bodies! Amen! :angel: Ma

n/t

The F.D.A. controls every medicine that is used in the USA,they have chosen to treat cancer and not the cure,just the treatment of cancer is making them and parmicials $ 3.5 trillion dollars a year!!!!!!Pharmacuticals are the No 1 business in the world and the oil business is No 2.:nerd:
LIKE GOD;S WORD SAYS '' THE LOVE OF MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL" and that is what they have chosen.There is a DR. in Houston.texas that was making so much progress on curing cancer,THAT GOVERNMENT LAWMEN RAIDED HIS OFFICE TOOK ALL HIS RECORDS,AND TREATHEN HIM TO STOP HIS WORK:sick:
IF there was a cure just think of all the cancer hospitals,clinics,dr's,nurses,medicines that would just shut down:yikes:A south African Asian doctor came up with a cure for pancreatic cancer and sent the FDA THE PROCEDURE TO USE AND THE MEDICATION-------NEEDLESS TO SAY F.D.A. never release anything,that was ten years ago.
The FDA could care less if you die ,people dieing happens everyday so who cares.:shrug: ONLY GOD CAN BRING A TOTAL HEALING OF CANCER.I have seen one person healed of seven tumors in his head,the Dr. had said ,not even God could heal him.Guess what god removed all tumors from his head I wonder what the Dr thought:confused:
There is very good herbal tea that has worked on cancer patients,has a long history that dates back to the early 1920's---------1930's passed down from Indians in CANADA to a nurse name "caisse" ,the name was reversed "essiac"due to the Canadian gov.shutting her down.Like everything governents always want the credit and want to make the $$$$.This tea has a long history and many testemonies!

Prayers Sent! Every time I see the commercial, on TV, my heart goes out to these kids having been a cancer patient myself. I wish I had sufficient funds to be able to give to them each month but living on SS allows one to only do just so much.