Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pray for the children in St.Jude:thumbup:

C.J.M.

So sad when one out of 5 children die of cancer,oh Lord find a cure for this horrible disease:help::cry:

Yes ... Sad indeed. Sad also, for at least in part, the cure for many cancers has been known for many years but 'Big Pharma' pushes the Chemo industry because of the $billions it brings in every year. For instance, one can be cured of various cancers by using 'Clinical Vitamin C'...believe it or not. The wife, of the original inventor, of vitamin C, had breast cancer and she was healed completely using vitamin C and this is back in the late 40's early 50's! Another example is that those who contract pneumonia and other viral bugs can also be cured using vitamin C. It true! Did You Know That Vitamin C Can Treat Over 30 Major Diseases? and yet another site says National Cancer Institute and there are multiple others. Simply key (Google) in 'Cures from Vitamin C' and you'll be amazed! As a Cancer Survivor myself, I can testify as to Vitamin C's validity. An elderly nurse friend of mine told me to use ESTER C, in high doses, when I first contracted Leukemia and within a few months, my white cell count improved substantially. This is in spite of the fact that I was on oral chemo treatments, at the time.

Yes! If there, wasn't so much greediness for the love of money, cures for many kinds of cancers would already be performing miracles but the ppl love darkness more than light and the Love of Money is the Root of All EVIL! Praise God for the Miracles that do happen! Thank Jesus that you were one blessed by God for healing! :thumbup:

May God heal them.