Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pray for Pete Peters

Pete's Wife

Hello -

I am not "Pete's Wife" - I am his sister-in-law, but I am writing on behalf of Pete and his wife (my sister). Pete was admitted to the hospital this morning with a deep blood clot in his leg (more serious than superficial clot) and is in a great deal of pain with that. Also, he is very short of breath & doctor has diagnosed blood clots in lungs. Just went through this stuff a couple of months ago, as you probably know. God has been so gracious to the family ... please pray for Pete's healing again. Will keep you updated as we can ... probably won't be daily, however.

Thanks a million!
Gwen

thanks for the update. Prayers on the way. Is he in the same hospital as before?

This IS Pete's Wife :)...yes, Mike, he's at the same hospital. I had to come back down to Houghton Lake to pick up Casey from school, tonight is their talent show and she's doing two pieces. I'm hoping I can figure out the video camera before 7:00. Meanwhile my sister Gwen is driving up from Holt and will spend the evening with Pete at the hospital since he wants me to be with Casey for her special night. I'll go back to the hospital in the morning after I drop Casey off at school.

Once again, Pete has pulmonary emboli in both lungs, as well as his left leg - same leg as before - which is especially painful/swollen/hard/discolored. This time he got there much sooner than last time, and isn't in as serious condition as before, although of course PE is always serious. But they didn't put him in ICU this time so to me that is a good sign. I'm trusting God to keep those clots in His hand and crush them into non-existance again. But I hate being away from him right now...

I will update as I can, since I won't be staying at the hospital I'll have at least a few minutes at the computer here at home every day.

We covet your prayers. (If you want to email me -chiaowl@owly.net - I can give you the direct phone number to Pete's room, I don't know how to send a private message on this board.)

n/t