Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pray for my sister please….

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Her name is Wendy. She married at about 20. Started attending church because her husbands family did. Had two children, then not long after her husband took his own life. Ever since she has been away from God. She has been going through some medical stuff lately. She has been texting me tonight asking about where is a good place to start reading the Bible because she is starting a one year Bible study. Says she wants to get back to God and find a church too. We texted back and forth about an hour. I am very happy about this. Please pray that she gives her life back to God and finds a good Bible believing church. Also that I can continue to guide her as the Lord would see fit.

Prayers for God's Holy Spiritual guidance for her to find a good and godly church preaching the true Word of God and for you to have God's wisdom given you to also witness to her and guide her on His straight and narrow path! Be there for her and she will seek Him more and more as you encourage her that Jesus is love and will help her find her way to having a better life with Him as her Savior and Lord....I think since her husband took his own life, she blamed God and gave up on Him and church! But God is calling her to Come and with your love and help she will find her way back with the Holy Spirit guiding her with the interpretation of the Bible Scriptures as she reads and studies! May His Holy Word bring comfort and joy to her soul! Amen! :angel: ma

I would encourage her to maybe meet with your pastors wife and pastor ,this would really help her.:thumbup:

Prayers for Wendy. Where a heart is open to God, God will fill the heart with His love and Spirit. Praise God she's seeking Him.