Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pray for Martin…..

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
He is not feeling well and needs lifted up.

First, I'd like thank you all for your prayers. They are working! Secondly there are a few things I'd like to say. After viewing all the research & facts, I'm not convinced the flu shot taken annually is healthy but what makes a tramendous difference is what we eat. Many of you know I went gluten (wheat) free 9-12 months ago. I lost between 25-30 lbs the first two months after beginning that program. Another thing I have done is 'SMOOTHIES' with dark greens (mainly spinich), apples, carrots, nuts (almonds & walnuts), and other fruits. I am totally convinced that what we plant we will reap considering what we eat. That doesn't mean you won't get sick but your sickness will be short-lived and less invasive than if you did not have a healthy body. Is it a struggle sometimes? Oh you bet it is! Those sweets, that coffee, those juicy stakes, & that occasional beer WAS KILLING ME! Yes I got the flu. We'll...to be more exact, I'm getting the flu. When I got to the ER & the doctors did all the test, it was determined I didn't YET have the flu but 100% expecting it to come. That's why the doctor's put me on TAMIFLU THE FIST 24 HOURS! They were convinced the flu was just around the corner & I could expect it to material IF I didn't do something quick. With that in mind, please go to: Step Into My Green World Website and find out how you can enjoy health drinks. There's another site too: the reason I post & then come back to edit is that if I set this websight aside (using an Apple iPas2) & go to another websight in another window (window #2), and then come back, all that I have previously printed is GONE! So here's the other reference to living healthy: Food Matters Check out both sites & let me know what you think. Than you all again for your prayer, as they do make a tremendous difference.