Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pray for Martin….. (Sr Seeker)…..

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
he posted this on Facebook ….Dear Family & Friends,
In short, I need your prayers for healing. A bit more than a month ago, I strained the muscles in my left shoulder. My doctor has given me exercises to do but the healing is really slow going. On top of that I had cancer surgery on my left temple and again on my right temple in 7 days. On top of that, I contracted bronchitis and am on medication for that. And lastly, last night I trip going up the staircase in my apartment complex and fell face forward to the floor. It tore the skin off my left ankle bone, bruised my right shoulder, bruised my rib-cage, pulled the muscles in my left hip joint, and did a number on my entire upper back. I really need your prayers for healing. Thank you.

Dear Heavenly Father, Please be merciful to Brother Martin in all his illnesses! You created us and You know exactly how to cure and heal all of them! I believe nothing is impossible with You and that You will bless him to be healed in body, mind and spirit to receive Jesus' joyous strength for enduring and overcoming all things! Thank You, Lord God Almighty for hearing and answering our prayers for Bro. Martin for his complete healing with Your comforting peace and love flowing through and upon Him, in Jesus' precious and holy name I pray! Amen! :angel: Ma

with a special request for him in my nightly prayers. All who visit this forum are in my nightly prayers along with all who we are asked to have healing prayers said.

The power of prayer is awesome. God Bless.

Thank you all for your prayers. This morning, upon rising, my left shoulder was worse than before - not being able to raise the arm at all. The rest of me appears to be healing little by little, which reminds me of a letter I'd like to share with you written back in the last 1800.s.

When South African pastor Andrew Murray was visiting England in 1895, he began to suffer pain from a previous back injury. While he was recuperating, his hostess told him of a woman who was in great trouble and wanted to know if he had any counsel for her. Murray said, “Give her this paper which I have been writing for my own [encouragement]. It may be that she will find it helpful.” This is what Murray wrote:
“In time of trouble say:
God will keep us by His love. By His grace, we can rest in Him.
First—God brought me here. It is by His will I am in this strait place. In that I will rest.
Next—He will keep me in His love and give me grace in this trial to behave as His child.
Then—He will make the trial a blessing, teaching me lessons He intends me to learn, and working in me the grace He means to bestow.
Last—In His good time He can bring me out again—how and when He knows.
I am here—by God’s appointment, in His keeping, under His training, for His time.”
We want the instant solution, the quick fix, but some things cannot be disposed of so readily; they can only be accepted. God will keep us by His love. By His grace, we can rest in Him.
Dear Lord, it’s hard to endure times of illness and suffering. Comfort me and help me to trust You.
When God permits suffering, He also provides comfort.

n/t

Thank you, Bro Martin, for those comforting words and continued prayers for your complete healing in God's timing and be comforted in knowing He loves you and knows all about yours and my illnesses, aches and pains and He will never leave us! He is our continuous strength to endure and overcome all things in Jesus' sweet name! Amen! :angel: Ma

Once again I thank you all, for your prayers, for continued healing. My left shoulder is doing much better but still has an 'uncomfortable discomfort' that doesn't seem to go away. I will be going to see my doctor agian on April 1 to further discuss this situation. The bronchitis has nearly run its course and my chest feels much better. My back is back to normal (whatever that is at my age :rofl:) and the SAD (seasonal affective disorder) has improved immensely. God is good. Amen?

Praise the Lord! Yes, God is good and always is for He knows what is best for us when we pray for His interceding and healing of our Spirits, bodies, minds and souls! Amen! :angel: Ma

There's still a few mountains to climb but, with God's help, I can do this! Thank you all for your prayers and brotherly/sisterly Christ like love. Happy Hunting Yah All! :detecting:

n/t

Well folks...I saw my doctor earlier than expected and he placed an order for physical therapy and Carlos came to my apartment for the first time yesterday. He worked on pressure points for a while and showed me some exercises to do until he come next week. He sure found all the tight spots! Looking forward to having full use of my left arm again so I can get back to living life normally. I'd love to get out detecting again but I can't use the detector or dig right now. Once again thank you all for your prayers and God bless you all.