Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pray for Ma Betty…..

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
She has been quite ill.

Thanks for your prayers and I am feeling some better, but not quite over the bug or whatever it is.....sure felt like dying rather than living for a day and night...but all is well, almost, as I am back with the living by the blessings of Jesus, Whose joy is my strength to keep on, keeping on! Amen! God Bless and try to stay well and don't get that nasty stuff whatever it is! YUCK!!

n/t

Thanks Martin and hope you are doing okay and I hope you can get out and hunt since the weather is getting cooler! May God Bless and keep on blessing! Amen! Ma

Thanks Travis, although I am not as ill with that virus or bug, I am very weak and still sleeping a lot.....but God won't take me out of this world until it is time, so until then I just keep living each day as best as I can by following in Jesus' light and allowing God's Holy Spirit to guide and comfort me, for He loves and cares for His Children! Amen!

Hi Ma... I have you in my prayers. It has been a long time, but I have never forgotten your kind words and advise here on the forum. God bless and I pray that you feel better.

Philo_NY

Thanks Philo! I am still able to walk but not like I used to do....Not able to go detecting at all and sure miss getting out and finding some of those hidden goodies! My sister will be staying with me about mid October and will be able to get groceries and meds for me, as I don't get out very often! We will be a little crowded until she sells her place and has some money to pay on a different home for her, hopefully, here in Cuba, MO where I live but we'll survive and not kill each other, I hope! LOL!! May God Bless and be with you and yours always! Amen!