Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

pray for Israel:thumbup:

C.J.M.

Once again Israel is left holding the bag,hamas started the war by killing three teenagers ,one was an American.Now Obama is blaming Israel for everything and wants them to stop the offensive against this terrorists:confused:NO one wants to cover the damages in Israel with 2000 Russian rockets fired at them:shrug:GODS WARNING: LEAVE MY PEOPLE ALONE.[

GOD SAYS: GENESIS 12: VERSE 3 "I WILL BLESS THOSE WHO BLESS YOU,AND I WILL CURSE HIM WHO CURES YOU;AND IN YOU ALL THE FAMILIES OF THE EARTH SHALL BE BLESSED".

I think the problems between the palestinians and israelis are far more complicated than to just blame one side or the other.....what about all the innocent palestinian children that are being killed by israeli shells?Both sides are absolutely pathetic and its about time they stopped hiding behind religion to justify their actions.....no God, from which ever belief system you follow, would condone what is happening to hundreds of innocent people.I'm afraid religion has been used as a tool to start wars and keep them going........perhaps the world would be better off without it.

Oh boy! Here we go!.... I would say Netanyahu (Israel) is exhibiting extreme sensitivity and restraint to this whole disaster, a lot more restraint you or I would get if the shoe was on the other foot...just saying dude..woe unto any of us that fall into the hands of the enforcers of sharia law...unless of course, you qualify as a complyer, or enforcer, then cool.:thumbup:...those Palestinian children would gladly stomp your brains out all over the sidewalk if you were deemed a Jew or Christian....not that that matters to me...I just dont want to have to watch them stomp out the brains of my wife or kids first...and aint that the rub? Dont fret on the subject, 'religion is evil' thing...of course it is! This has been going on for years, (decades) and neither you or I can solve it...

Figure out what God wants you to do with YOUR short Life..heck, it may be nothing more than to give an encouraging word out to somebody?....dont know, thats your path to figure out....we all are going to stand alone and give account, and I dont want you to use ME as an excuse for your spiritual failure, no more than you would want me to use YOU as an excuse for mine...I can assure you that you would be getting the bad end of that deal and wind up smoking a turd in Pergatory!...If you find yourself in that dillemma, holler at your old pal mud, or 'mudhammad' as I also go by...I'm up in the party palace with my bro Sahib trying to work my way through 72 virgins before anybody catches on to my game!:heh: Its good to know a few buzzwords from time to time! :rofl: Historically speaking, a guy would be well advised to support Israel...just sayin', the track record for delivering positive results is there....
Mud