Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pray for brother Harold…...

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
He sent this to me…………hi mike still sick been over a month now .we had a bad accident today wrecked our truck and another truck hauling a trailor Praise be to God know one was hurt,

Praying for Happy Harold and so sorry to hear about his accident! Looks like satan is trying his very best to end his life by sickness and bad accidents, but with our prayers to God in Jesus' name, we have His protection and healing to keep on, keepin' on living and serving Jesus! May God Bless you Harold until it is His time for you to leave this old, sick and sinful world, for a new Home in Glory in the sweet by and by! Amen! I am more ill than usual, but Jesus is with me and in His loving protection satan has no hold on me and no say so in how long I live in this mortal body! PTL, for He never leaves nor forsakes us, who love, honor and worship Him in Spirit and in Truth! Amen! :angel: Ma