Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Praising the Lord for His goodness and mercy......

Missouri--Ma Betty

I didn't know if my '91 Toyota Tercel would pass MO State inspection this year, but Praise God through prayer and searching for an automotive place to take it to....I found someone within 10 mins or so of where I live and the car passed with an oil change, fluid check, the inspec and etc.

Well, I did have problems with my brake lights staying on after I got home and they didn't go off and I didn't know how to get them off, so the battery went dead! I called the Automotive place I had taken it to and he came by (he lives close and has a daughter in school here in Cuba, MO) and recharged it and after checking my brake pedal in the floor, it had a part that the brake sat upon that had broken to pcs and therefore, the brakes were stuck on! He had to put a new thing-a-ma-jig under the pedal and redo something for the stem to fit down into....called a bump or bumper! Never had this to happen to the old 77 Mercury Monarch, so I guess being a '91 it had gotten too brittle!

Anyway he came out twice, charged the battery once and repaired the brakes to where they go on and off like they should and only charged me $35.00 and the other stuff was $48.46 to pass inspec and be able to renew my license for 2 more years at a cost of $49.50.....Now with what I've always had to pay before for all this, except the brakes part....I always had something wrong that had to be repaired at a high cost every two years, but Praise the Lord and Jesus Holy name, I really am blessed to have this all taken care of and able to drive with renewed license for two more years! I don't rec much money per month on SS and still have debts, that I accumulated in my other house, to pay so I Thank God for all that He does for me to keep my expenses low or in helping me to pay them when troubles happen in my home and with my car and etc. May God Bless my CMD Friends! Amen! Ma

Glad you got it up and running Ma. Sounds like the price you paid was very reasonable being that the repair guy came to your house. They're not big on house calls these days. You're fortunate. God blesses His own doesn't He.

n/t

Thanks Martin! I have found that those who were born and raised in the country or a small town are very reasonable to work with and don't take advantage of an old lady, even my RE Taxes are very reasonable along with my( Utility bills....all charged on one bill) from the City of Cuba! God helped me sell my former home that was expensive to live in and now I have a duplex with lower expenses and taxes! God is so good and when we don't fret nor complain when trials come and by leaning on and trusting in Jesus.....He helps us in His timing for the good of His loving Children! Amen! My sister will be moving in and living with me until ? and the bills will be higher with using more water and electric, but we both love Jesus, so it will all work out according to His Will for both of us! God Bless! Ma

Thank you Mike....and yes I will be traveling back and forth to the stores and etc. providing my ole Toyota holds up and keeps on a traveling down the road and back! LOL! I do plan on driving to my sister's place tomorrow to watch Poppy while she takes her other dog, Molly, to the Vet and have her euthanized and then cremated to place under the soil of the grave of David, her husband, who passed away March 30th, for Molly was more his dog than Carolyn's! Please pray for her as it is going to be really sad for her to have to do this because Molly is very sick and cannot get better so has to be done and save Molly from more sickness! I am planning to drive to St. Louis with my sister to attend our niece's wedding, so I hope and pray all works out with the car to get there and back without any problem! I don't get out very often, so pray that I will have the strength to get to her wedding without too much tiredness hitting my weak body! Thank you, everyone who reads this, for your prayers for all that is needed to bring peace and happiness into our lives and for a beautiful day for Amanda and Mike's wedding! God Bless! Ma

n/t