Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Praise the Lord! The Auction is over...beautiful day...

Missouri--Ma Betty

but poor ppl without much money...stuff went very cheap but most of it sold and the Duplex too! The auction could have been better, but it could have been a way worse....so I am thankful for God's favor in many things but also thankful in the bad times, too! Praise the Lord! Amen! :angel: Ma

Happy Mother's Day ma.

Thanks, Mike--me son! Saw my daughter and son-in-law yesterday at the auction and my grandson-in-law, yesterday and by phones, FB messanger I have been wished a Happy Mother's day several times! Hope Tami had a great one! :angel: Ma

Thank you Bro Martin! Resting today and very, very tired from all the stress and confusion...was quite a day and the sunshine got quite warm before the long, Auction day ended! :angel: Ma

Thank you Travis but I lost a lot of money with too cheap sales....lots and lots of things were costly but sold for little of nothing...but that is the way it goes for you never know how auctions or even yard sales will go! :angel: Ma

Very true, travelling Mike! We can endure anything and everything when we have Jesus and are walking with Him, daily! He helps us over the rough and sad times in our lives....really hurts because mine and my brothers and other things should have made a lot more money which I needed to pay off all my debts, but I know that although my heart grieves for my brother, His loving memory is still with me! I was slow in doing things and still am, because of the pain in my back, hip and leg but my sister is a lot of help and in time, I will get moved and into her home, I guess! Not sure that is where I should be, for it won't be easy for me with the steps and porch which for my traversing is difficult since I get overbalanced and fall easily! Not sure when the closing of the Duplex will be as I have 45 days to prepare the rest of my things for moving and to leave the premises! The future at this present time is unsure but with God all things will be overcome and I will prevail over satan and his attacks! Hope you are well and :detecting: when you are able to do so! God Bless! :angel: Ma

Hi Ma. I'm so glad to hear everything worked out for you and the auction went well. Sure hope God will bless you with a nice place to live and provide whatever needs you may have each day. Take care my friend.

Well the money for my beautiful and better items for sale wasn't there, but God knows what I need and He will meet my needs, for He has for a long, long time...even when my ex cheated me out of most of his pension and retirement moneys, including many benefits that he is getting since the divorce and his retirement! :angel: Ma