Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Praise the Lord...for He is good even in the problems we have...

Missouri--Ma Betty

which everyone has for the sun shines and the rains fall upon all of us! This is what happened....On April 10th I had a repairman out to repair my washer and he sprayed the clutch and fixed the spin and rinse cycles with a spray, also, which did not fix the problem! I had washed a couple of loads and they were fine but then Friday I washed a load of colored clothes that did not rinse nor spin after the wash cycle, so called the repair man to come fix it again and I still had a 30 day guarantee and would not have to be charged for the service charge, so with clothes still in water in the washing machine he came before noon and put in a new part for the spin to work and didn't charge me for it as he was nice and said he should have fixed it properly in the first time! He is very reasonable with his charges and comes when I need him without too much trouble!

Well, in the process of washing my load of clothes, I inadvertently put my house coat or robe in to wash and then realized OH MY I left my garage door opener in the pocket when I had gone for my mail the last time (don't go to mail box every day) and had forgotten to take it back out....I looked and looked for it to open the garage door for going to the mail box and couldn't find it, so I said I bet it is in the pocket and is in the water and it was...I fished it out....and wouldn't work, so I took it apart and dried it the best I could and overnight! This morning I put it back together and tried it and it worked! Praise the Lord, as I only have one!!

Now the moral of this story is if the washing machine had not stopped working before the spin cycle, the opener would have probably been destroyed; therefore God works in mysterious ways and saves us from our own goofs and mistakes many times! The opener works and I rec the new washer part free which had he put it in the first time he was here for repairs, it would have cost me $100 plus besides the service charge which is $35 so not bad! It did cost me an extra $45.00 for the clutch ...which was $75.00 total on Apr 10th, so the washer not working after trying to wash one load was a blessing indeed! So be patient my friends and be nice to others and blessings will come in ways we know not until they come! Amen! God Bless! Ma

n/t

Well at least you garage door opener is clean now.

Yes, I suppose it, as it went through the wash cycle and was in the water for quite a while before I realized it was gone and I went looking and fishing for it! It is a real blessing that it still works! :huh: Gotta remember to take it out of my house coat and/or jacket pocket as I don't think it will need to be washed again for a long time, if ever! LOL!! God Bless! Ma

Thanks Chgo Mike...Me too! Would be harder on me without the garage door opener...but can get the door open from the front of it as I have a code, but going through the garage saves me a lot of steps to the mailbox! :thumbup: God Bless! Ma