Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Praise the Lord for He is good and is good all the time....

Missouri--Ma Betty

Don't know how many have heard or seen on the news about the EF2 Tornado that hit NE of Bourbon in Crawford County Missouri, but it destroyed one home completely, snapped trees like match sticks and uprooted many...the owners weren't home, so PTL no one harmed or worse! Two other homes were hit....the path of the tornado was football field wide and about four and one-half mile strip on the ground!

I live in Crawford County with one town between Cuba and Bourbon, MO and then Sullivan, MO.....the tornado and storms hit farther North and although there was lots of rain and storming here, as far as I know...no damages done! Had they come more Eastward, Bourbon and Sullivan would have been hit hard as they were right in its path! Here in Cuba, I did lose power yesterday several times, but came back on quickly! Had lots of wind, today, but sunny and warmer!

St. Ann, MO...North St. Louis County and St. Charles County both suffered terrible storms with baseball and golf ball size hailstones....damaging cars and breaking out lots of windows; also in Desoto, MO and in Illinois were storms, flooding and damages with many, many ppl out of electricity, mostly in St. Charles and North St. Louis County! The weather has been very wet and stormy, but I have been spared the damages by praying for God to protect me and many others in Jesus' name; so I PTL and thank Him for all he has done and will do for His own! God Bless and I pray those in CMD land stay safe by knowing our Savior and Lord, Jesus, is with us as our Protector and Provider of all that we need by our believing faith in Him, always! Amen! :angel: Ma

n/t