Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Praise the Lord for He is good and good all the time,

Missouri--Ma Betty

I have been using a tracfone and having to buy minutes which go very fast, as I call and talk to my sister everyday to see how each other is doing and, of course, two women talk and talk with minutes going fast until I've been paying $80.00 or more per month to be able to talk to others, also! I had called Charter Net to see about getting a land phone, as I have Internet through them but not TV, as I'm still under contract with Dish for another year....wish I never had signed up with them but did, so I live with it! Well, I was quoted that it would cost me $69.99 for them to hook up my phone, a one time charge and then the monthly cost would be $49.95 plus tax and etc.....so I didn't get a phone through them! But lo and behold, a nice lady called me from Charter, to see if I was okay with my Internet service and whether I needed anything else from them! I explained what I had been told about a week ago and just could not pay the prices they were charging me as my SS Income is too small to pay too many bills!

She said, she didn't know who I was talking to, but the prices were all wrong! She gave me the price of $29.99 as a first time charge for connection and it will cost me $19.95 a month for phone service and supposed to stay that way but sometimes these companies still up the charges! I like Charter for I don't need to sign a contract, so I can quit them anytime, if not satisfied! See, I prayed and talked to God about needing a phone with unlimited phone calls per month and He made a way just a week later than when I had called about a land phone! I just love the way my Lord and Savior works in the name of Jesus and provides our every need! He even answers our desires for our Heavenly Father loves His Children so much that He even died in every sinner's place which He didn't deserve but we do! Ask and thou shalt receive and seek and ye shall find! It's all there in God's Holy Word, the Bible! Thank You, Jesus! Amen! Ma

Glad it all worked out for you. My Dad has a trac phone and everytime he adds minutes they are tripled. So if he gets a 60 minute card it gives him 180.

n/t

Thanks Travis! Mine were never tripled but were doubled plus a 50 minute bonus with coupons, but now they only give me double when I buy a 450 minute card which doubles to 900 or 950, as I forget too easily! My battery goes down fast, too, so on charger a lot! Got my land phone connected today from Charter but I forgot that it needs charged fully before using, so I have to wait to call my sister later! Sure is hot and humid here, today, and the ants were plenty busy running back and forth, so I sprayed the doorsills inside and out....the little devils can sure bite when they get into the house and on the carpets! Ouch!! Have shrubs to trim, but just too hot and we may get some more rain like we did yesterday! Grass and weeds nice and green but growing too fast for the lawn mowing men to keep them mowed! Hope all are well and doing okay your way! God Bless! Ma

Ma...do you have Boost Mibile in your area? Boost is part of Sprint. I have an UNLIMITED PLAN, which simply means you can talk all you want and the plan is only $30 per month! AND...the phone is FREE! Check this out right away ma. It will save you a lot of $$$$. Take care & God bless.

Thanks Martin, but Charter Net hooked up my land phone on my Internet Modem and I can talk unlimited at just $19.95 per month! Just have to get it set up with the book's directions, but did call my sister this morning and I could hear very well and we talked quite a while, as we are a couple of gabby women! LOL!! Cost $29.99 for one time charge for coming and getting the phone service taken care of, so I think I'll be able to pay the phone charges a lot better than with my Tracfone and limited calling! God Bless! Ma