Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Praise report…...

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Went to the university yesterday to have stitches removed. They did not have my results yet. Today we got the news. They got all the cancer removed from the tissue that they removed from my neck/shoulder. The lymph node was negative for cancer also. PRAISE THE LORD! Next item is the 4 moles that my dermatologist removed, 3 came back pre cancer. They called today to let me know they can't get me in to remove that tissue for 5 months. Lastly I broke my toe last night. God is good all the time. Thank you all for you prayers, calls, texts, emails, and letters. God bless you all.

PTL for good news with prayers answered & PTL for good news to come on the healing of more tissue removed with no cancer & for your broken toe--which I too do a lot of but eventually heal after turning purple & black because with not much feeling in my feet & legs it is easy to do! :sad: But God is good for He is our healing Savior & Lord as He is the Great Physician! Amen! Ma

Hi Mike, Having been down that road, I can appreciate how you must feel. I'm so happy, for you, that the docs got it all. Praise God for answered prayers.