Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Praise God..........

Greg from Mi.

did something not too bright today. set my phone on the back of my wifes trunk, well you guessed it. she went and went to the doctors and I though that was the last time I'd see the phone.

But God is good and a guy found it and returned it.
I one time found a bill fold and returned it so I figure good things go around
Thanks you Lord
Greg
PS learned a lesson today!!
Next time the wife had better start checking the trunk before she drives away
Just kidding ;)

Yep, we all seem to be guilty of careless things that we tend to do unintentionally, but God loves us and helps His Children, Who love, obey and cry out to Him in times of trouble or when needing help! Glad you got your phone back...the same thing happened to my brother, but lost his when getting out of my car at the drs building! Someone found it and turned it in at the nearest office in the lobby....they called my sister, who in turn gave them my phone number and I found out where to go and pick his phone up! He had already cancelled it overnight just in case it would be used illegally.....God is good and I couldn't live without Jesus' help in my life! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

Yea, its:starwars: her fault.

returned also. Glad you got it back.
Wifes truck?

Your wife was just trying learn you a lesson. She knew the phone was there all the while!! Lol. Seriously, I am glad your phone was returned to you! Sounds like you were blessed.