Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Praise God! My Days Are Looking Better. :thumbup:

SeniorSeeker

This past month has been a trial, to say the least. I'll spare you the details and simply say that the heart surgeons have found the problem and made the necessary repairs. Two days out of the hospital I moved to a different apartment within the same complex to get away from the second-hand smoke, which was making me very sick. Thanks be to God, I had the necessary energy to make the move and get situated but it's going to be a week or so before I'm back in the swing of things. I am so grateful for all our Heavenly Father has done for me and all He has supplied. Tonight is a good example: the AT&T repairman calls me and apologizes for not making it Friday. He tells me they were swamped and simply couldn't make it. It turns out he's interested in metal detecting and was eager to learn the basics. He left with my web sight address, a lot of documentation, and our friend Al's information to make the necessary equipment purchases. I was so over joyed that he went above and beyond to get my DSL service up and running, on a weekend that I also gave him a 'L' digger and hunting pouch to get him started. He may even end up being a hunting buddy? So I thank you all for your prayers and thoughts for recovery. If I don't meet you, in this life, I'll see you in Heaven. Amen? May God bless us all with our every need as well as the desires of our hearts according to His will for our lives.

Glad you're on the mend Martin and that you've made a new friend. You're in our prayers my friend. God Bless.

Good to see you again and glad you are on the up hill.

By God's grace, I am doing much better and enjoying this fantastic weather we're experiencing here in western Michigan. Hope all is well with each of you too.

you have moved from the second hand smoke that was so bad for you! I can't stand second hand smoke either, as I have COPD and I can't take the cigarette smoke at all! May God Bless you with a new detecting partner and better health and living in the days and years to come....whatever our Father in Heaven grants you and even me our time to keep dwelling on Earth in these human bodies! Amen! :angel: Ma

n/t