Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Praise God for meeting needs with DR's and insurance!

Received my ER visit charge of $75.00 which would have been $5,031.25 had I not had insurance but still too expensive with Obamacare (oh how I dislike that name)!!! But Praise God for I received a check for $75.36 from Cuba utilities:and so the $75.00 was paid and almost paid for the stamp to send the payment! Isn't God good when we believe in Jesus and live for Him by Worshiping God in Spirit and in Truth?? Blessed be the holy name of Jesus Christ the one and only Savior of our lost souls! Amen!! :angel: Ma

He planned that to a T. Praise the Lord.

Yes he is awesome. I'm glad he worked it out for you.

That's good news Ma! Congratulations! Indeed ... God Is Good! So many times He has met my needs before the needs were known. Do have a wonderful day and God bless.

Thank you, Bro Martin, and so glad that the healing of your legs and feet is happening and that complete healing is on its way! Hope you can get out with the ability to go :detecting: soon! Praise God and thank You Jesus for hearing and answering Your Childrens prayers! AMEN! :angel: Ma