Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

power related to batteries

idig3

would you say the more batteries a machine has is related to how much power is being put out to penetrate deeper. example 8AA vs 9volt, or
8AA vs 4AA

I don't think it makes any difference. The machine is made to run on whatever voltage is needed. Unless you can change the output voltage to the coil(i.e. Nautilus dmc) I don't see how it would affect depth. If you plan to add more batteries, it would probably harm the electronics.
Greg

Go to this site and read what one man says about batteries. The battery article is almost at the end of the site down at the bottom.

http://www.garysdetecting.co.uk/tejon.htm

Bert