Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Post Skunk dogs.. You can tell by their expressions,

Micheal_R

Staff member
that they are aware that they did 'something' wrong :lol:

Sunny skies

M[attachment 8763 Untitled-11.jpg]notice the yellow on Badger, dog on the right

.....first thing on my list,when I slow down from work(don't laugh Willy).Hope the gang finds a few keepers.I have found only 2 fishscales in 10 years hunting,Land too new around here,and the time I see an old demo it's gone fast.Anyway I guess Willy and Royal will have a few posts down the pike. So long ojm :)

mike,i noticed the pet door in the first picture,ever have any unexpected guest's come through there?nevermind,just realized the dogs would raise nine kinds if something got into the house.

gaining weight since last year Mike, too slow now for Skunks:D
Mt computer is clutzed up and i had to switch to dial-up! My anti virus will not work and i will have to wait till monday to get my highspeed back:cry: I'm spoiled, so go ahead and laugh!:D
Wayne

but they had not. They had skunk piss in their eyes and noses at the time. It is amazing how easily the peroxide took the smell away though.

As far as anything coming in through that door. I saw them on that skunk and there is no way that anything short of a bear and I suspect a bear would be attacked as quickly as the skunk, would be tempted to come it.

Willy should be on the way right now and we are looking forward to doing some more hunting.

We went out yesterday to Burton and a vast area is exposed. It actually made it harder to hunt as there was so much of the old town exposed with loads of nails and broken pottery etc.
We picked up a few cents but nothing much but then Mike fouind a silver dime and quarter. I walked over and found an old dime, 1922 I think but we thien decided that we would mark the place and wait for Willie. We will hit it today.

The views are fantastic for this Michigan boy

[attachment 8771 Burtonpan.jpg]

On the way home from Burton, just as we came across the ferry at needles,. Mike looked in his rearview mirror and pulled off the roas and I took this picture.

[attachment 8774 needlesrainbow.jpg]

and then when we got home, this greeted us

[attachment 8775 rainbowhome.jpg]

The river is low at this time of the year but Mike says it has great fishing. I stepped out last night to look at the full moon and could hear the river babbling in the near distance. The skunk met his death on the bank and what was left was tossed in and sent on its way, mainly to get it away from the Jacks..

[attachment 8776 creek.jpg]

I am having a GREAT time:super::super::super::super:

n/t

loves them them most takes really good care of their pets!ha! I notice Alice is not smiling very much at them tho, and they know a bath is coming! How old are they? They are precious!

evacuated from my bedroom soon, I have been training the little suckers to sleep on the bed. Good luck to the next one that uses it!:razz::razz::razz:

If they sleep with their mouths open, they can taste it but it isn't bad after a few nights :super:

They look like they are in trouble....the expressions on their little faces are so funny. Thanks for sharing, and please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

n/t

your bed!!! I can sleep on a couch or air mattress just fine, and not be bothered by it at all. Now since I have you confused, you better watch who you train to do what!!! :lol:

town,you can see the lay of it in the first picture.i wouldn't mind being next to that strean in the picture,wonder if the ever panned for gold around there?

David... However, not a lot does not mean none. We have 2 creeks, not 10 minutes away that have produced gold in the past. As for the town itself, well that was flooded, along with many others, when the dam was erected at the lower end of the lake. Each year the water comes up, swirls around creating new virgin areas qand then it slowly drops so we can detect there.

Sunny skies

M

room set up for me during your visit that will suit me just fine. At least they say so. I will have my own private bathroom too!!

Besides, those skunk smelling curs have gotten used to crawling up on that dang bed now.

n/t

your room. That way, you won't have to wake me up until you have our breakfast ready to eat. Please move about quietly, though, I'm pretty grouchy in the mornings, and I hear you are Mr. Sunshine! :)

it just looked like a creek that might have a little gold with the rock and gravel around,and the fact that there is gold in areas of b.c.