Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

post removed?

grahamcracker

I posted earlier today about an excellent product that I have recently used and wanted to recommend to fellow forum members. My post is no longer on the forum. Are we not allowed to do this??

thats kinda self serving to the forum dont you think? pm me about this product. I think members should be aloud to talk freely about stuff they use. Are the coils you recommend based on forum sponsorship? I would hope not....

I second that and will assume that every non-Minelab product talked about on this forum is a sponsor. Plus, there is a recent post promoting Wilson tennis racket grips and Wal-Mart......come on

If you post any remarks again that insinuate anything even close to what you just stated about the coils I recommend...you will not be on this website long I promise you. I take that as a personal questioning of my integrity...and I DO NOT APPRECIATE IT.

It doesn't matter what YOU think members should be allowed to talk about freely and what they shouldn't. This is NOT YOUR SITE and it is NOT your call.

This is a privately owned site and you are a GUEST here.The rules are set forth by the owner and they will be upheld.

Probably be in your best interest to just refrain from further comment.