Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Post pictures from ipad

Donut

Is there a way to post pictures from a iPad , it’s asking for a url .
I think the operating program needs to be updated

See the ADD FILE part right above the reply box? Click on that and it’ll pop up a bubble that says CHOOSE FiLE. That should take you straight to your PHOTOS. What iPad are you running?

Ok thank you , that is what I was looking for . Again thank you

Now it says I gotta resize it . Other programs don’t do that and why couldn’t the program resize it automatically.

Shouldn’t have to go threw that just to post a picture. Is the site app too old and need to be updated , there are a lot of people here using iPads and iPhones and not computers.
With other sites I don’t have that problem.

I’m able to post photos but haven’t any idea how to post links with my iPad, kinda embarrassing lol, any suggestions

I have no problems on Facebook or other places so I’m guessing the program here is just old ,as it seems th3 same as when I started here 11 years ago and they didn’t have iPads back then. I don’t know anything about programs but it seams there should be an update that stays up with the times

voyager32 said:
I’m able to post photos but haven’t any idea how to post links with my iPad, kinda embarrassing lol, any suggestions

Posting a link from an iPad is not difficult.

1. Open the Safari Web browser on your iPad and navigate to the page where the Web link you want to copy into is located.
2. Hold your finger against the Web link for roughly two seconds and then remove your finger from the screen. A window flies up from the bottom of the iPad screen that displays options for the Web link you selected. These options include Open, Open in New Page, Add to Reading List and Copy.
3. Scroll down the list until you see "Copy" and then tap that option. The window closes.
4. Press the "Home" button on your iPad to close Safari.
5. Open the page where you want to paste your link.
6. Press lightly at the place you want to place the link and paste!

chuckciao said:
voyager32 said:

Posting a link from an iPad is not difficult.

1. Open the Safari Web browser on your iPad and navigate to the page where the Web link you want to copy into is located.
2. Hold your finger against the Web link for roughly two seconds and then remove your finger from the screen. A window flies up from the bottom of the iPad screen that displays options for the Web link you selected. These options include Open, Open in New Page, Add to Reading List and Copy.
3. Scroll down the list until you see "Copy" and then tap that option. The window closes.
4. Press the "Home" button on your iPad to close Safari.
5. Open the page where you want to paste your link.
6. Press lightly at the place you want to place the link and paste!
Thanks chuckciao, I’ll try it.

I have to take a pic with my Iphone and the send it through my email to scale it down? then post it? it's a Pain I cant even get a avatar??
never had that problem on any other site???

I’ve given up . I have tried for more than two days.
Window dropped down.
Spent over an hour looking for my picture files.
Tried other files . No open copy or any other no anywhere.
This program needs to be updates or something, it’s the same program for over 11 years before there was iPads, iPhones . It should automatically size photo when loaded in .
I’m disgusted

Mkus said:
I have to take a pic with my Iphone and the send it through my email to scale it down? then post it? it's a Pain I cant even get a avatar??
never had that problem on any other site???

Although you can crop photos on ipad/iphone, you can’t resize them. There is a solution, go to your Apps icon and download a simple program called “Image Size” (free). It’s easy use!

I’ve given up.

Donut said:
I’ve given up . I have tried for more than two days.
Window dropped down.
Spent over an hour looking for my picture files.
Tried other files . No open copy or any other no anywhere.
This program needs to be updates or something, it’s the same program for over 11 years before there was iPads, iPhones . It should automatically size photo when loaded in .
I’m disgusted
Do you store your photos in the ipad/iphone app., titled PHOTOS (with the multi colored icon)? If so, click on upload file, on the drop down window, click choose file, the Photos app should appear! Click on it and your photo should be there! Click on it and it should be downloaded to your post! Hope this helps.

Yep all stores on iPad photo app. Yes I dis and I pick photo to download and download then I get a window saying it will only allow 780 KB files .
It won’t let me download it.

Donut said:
Yep all stores on iPad photo app. Yes I dis and I pick photo to download and download then I get a window saying it will only allow 780 KB files .
It won’t let me download it.

Your photo is too large. Go to the App Store and download an app called IMAGE SIZE (free) to your ipad! You can change the size of the image and download it to you Photos App and Findsmall should accept it!

[attachment 368133 AF819567-F612-485B-8FC7-B407E503C16E.jpeg]
Test
Think this is gonna work

Oops it did it twice ?

Why did it put it at the bottom too