Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Possible Native American ring?.

7centsworth

A friend of mine Dad has this ring and was told it is a Native American ring and could be worth a lot. He was told the stone represents a beetle. Any info anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated. Oops I thought I was posting this on the whatzit forum. Didn't realize I was on the Christian forum when I posted it. Maybe yall can tell me about it too.

Is there no stamp on it ? In my years of teaching silver smithing in Az I don't see southwest Indian influence in it. But I am no authority on these things plus it could be other regions Indians. It looks kind of like a dragon body . Keep us posted if you get any solid responses. Steve in so la

HI Travis, it looks to me like an Egyptian Ring with the beetle and the large wings with what looks like a bird! Might look up rings from Egypt, but may be from somewhere else, as I cannot say for sure! Good Luck! God Bless! Ma

No makers mark? Nice keeper!

Hi Travis.... it still looks like a homemade Egyptian ring to me....has the Scarab beetle that is of Egypt....Hope you find the answer to what kind of ring it is! God Bless! Ma