Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Possible Native American find

I found these on my Ohio farm. My friends who have 10 acres along side have positively found NA point and maul. I think I may have found a hunk of flint and what we all believe is a piece that was started to be worked and then may have broke. Please tell me what you think. Thanks and God Bless.

The pieces look a lot like the arrows & flint pieces my mother found on our farm! Will take some photos of hers when I can find what Caroyn did with the box? Haven't been able to do much of anything after moving because of the Compression fracture in my lower Lumbar! Still hurts & not supposed to bend, lift or twist my back! SAD! Ma

No big rush. I'm keeping them set aside. Be careful not to hurt yourself! ~ Sis digger

It may be a piece of chert? I don't think it is a NA point. There are millions of broken pieces of stones in fields that somewhat resemble points. just my humble opinion. What part of OH do you live in?

The arrowheads & such I have found back in the desert always had a glassy surface. That doesn't mean yours aren't, just what I have found over the years. Steve in so la

My screen name gives my general location.

Here are the positive N/A finds.

Thanks for the input. I'll keep looking. :razz:

n/t

Now those are nice relics you have at the bottom. Really nice.