Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

POSITIVE

Wile.E

Okay, the ole fart thats always griping will gripe no more. Iam very happy to let you know we have a very dedicated member to our hobby. My adult daughter. she has gotten addicted to meteal detecting literally. Making her old ,crippled up dad look like newbie.no offense to newbies , but ive been doing this a little while with totally out dated equipment. anyhow things are going to change. Not knowing anything about, i recommended ace 250. Not knowing anything about ,Iknow you all will help her out. she is using little bottom line detector but lots of drive. Best my young grandchildren having lots fun at tot lots L o l that most important ! dad going to try to help set her up with better equipment on a budget . Told her to get on this forum ,lots of great people. She has already surpassed my activity 10-1

have plenty of good times and finds with it.
Start in COINS mode with sens down about 3 bars and look out Dad!
Enjoy detecting together.

Guess Ibetter verify, she is using cheesy detector now and really go gitter, I suggested we get her better such as ace 250 not knowing but what yall say! Thank you sorry for misinterpitation