Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Poppa Always Said, "A Word To The Wise Is Sufficient".

SeniorSeeker

Dear Fello Diggers,

This note to you all today is to give you information, on a product, that has helped me immensely this past winter. I'm sure I'm not the ONLY fish in the sea that has to deal with SAD known as Seasonal Affective Discorder. I've come to realize it's more common than what I anticipated it to be a year or so ago. Many of you know I'm an 'X' Leukemia patient and have spent an enormous amount of time, energy, and money to rebuild my immune system. Believe me ... it wasn't easy and continues to be ever present on my mind. I scoured every possible product within the United States and couldn't find anything that was All Natural and Organic. Like Paul Harvey used to say, "Now ... the rest of the story". This past fall SAD hit me like a ton of bricks and, for the first time in my life, it was extremely difficult to handle. At first my doctors wrote me prescriptions for medications. They didn't work and had horrible side effects!!!

With all that in mind, I was so very much want to share with you all what I found and how it has helped me beyond my wildest imagination. The product is called 'Li-Zyme' and it comes in 50mgr, which is very light and easy to take. This product is 100% organic, all natural, and has no sides effects whatsoever. And if that weren't good enough news, it gets even better! The product is available @ Amazon dot com for a less than $13.00 for 100 Tablets! Can you believe it?! I have done so well with this product that my doctor says it's hard to believe I have SAD at all. Please ... if any one you suffer with this disease and have someone in your family that suffers with SAD, please, please, please, have them try this amazing product. I love it! May God bless you all and may all your finds be good ones.

Your Fellow Digger,
Martin 'Senior Seeker'

Thank you Bro Martin, as I and some of my family do suffer with this and also a friend of mine; so I will try the Li-Zyme (50 mgs) and pass the info on! My daughter and granddaughter have SAD and have had it most of their lives! We all need sunlight to help us feel better, just like Jesus' Sonlight, to give us joy unspeakable and full of glory! PTL, that you found this that helped you and the info that may help many others! Thanks! :angel: Ma