Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Popes visit

Justme

Does anyone find this week's events very interesting? The Pope is addressing the U.N. All very interesting in line with Revelation ch 17-18.

What are you trying to say?!? :shrug:

SeniorSeeker said:
The Bride, The Beast, and Babylon I think you'll find this very interesting!

I don't think so! As a lifelong practicing Catholic Christian I find this very disturbing. I don't think the Jesus I know and love and serve would either!

Revelation talks about a harlot sitting on many waters. The United Nations will turn on false religion and completely destroy it. No one knows the day or hour but it is soon...very soon.

It really doesn't matter a great deal what I think but what the Word of Almighty God says makes all the difference in this world and the world to come. Let it be said that there will be 'Christians' of every denomination in heaven. There are those who have worship Almighty God, through Jesus Christ our Lord, with all the information that they possessed. There are those who simply didn't have any other information than what they had learned in years past from God's Word or their church. However, there are those who did have the knowledge of the Truth of God's Word and ignored it. Those will sadly be lost. One needs only view the history of the Roman Catholic Church, from the time of Rome (Constantine) in the 300AD and see quite clearly how the Holy Sabbath of Almighty God was changed to Sunday. Saturday is the Sabbath throughout God's Word and there simply is no proof whatsoever that He (God, Jesus, or the Disciples) changed His Holy day of worship. It was all done through the Roman Empire and by Constantine. Constantine worship the 'Sun-god' on none other day than Sunday and brought his pagan beliefs into the church when he became a Christian. It's as simple as that and that's the truth. If one doesn't believe the Word of God, there are a multitude of history books that will verify this truth. Even the Roman Catholic Church says that Saturday is the Sabbath, in their own literature.

Not really Steve, as the Bible says we know not the day or hour when Jesus will come to catch us away, but we can know that it is getting nearer and nearer because of the world news and what is happening all over the world! Reading Daniel and Revelation, we know His coming soon is right on.....this couldn't have happened until Israel became a state and since then every prophecy in the Bible seems to be pointing to Jesus' coming for His own, so that is why we must be ready, watching and waiting, patiently, for we know not the hour He will come, for He is coming like a thief in the night and, therefore, no time to get ready to go then! God Bless! Ma

Steve, are you watching world events by any chance? Matthew 24, and Luke 21Jesus is telling his disciples events that eould happen during his presence. 2 Timothy 3:1-5 and 13 is clearly talking about the last days. Not to be ignored also is 1 Thessalonians 5:3. The apostle Paul under inspiration says that whenever they are saying peace and security then dudden destruction is to be instantly upon them. The nations are talking more and more about peace and security. This can not be denied. You see religious leaders hobnobbing with the political leaders and surely this was quite evident over the last couple days. They seem to be getting along really good right now, but the united nations will turn on false religion and completely wipe them out. Are you ready?

Do some of you on this so called "Christian" Metal Detecting sub forum here Find's have something against the Pope or us Catholics in general?!?

Wrong place for all this friction. "so called Christian forum" not cool. To answer your question, it is possible that some do? As long as there has been denominations there has been separation and differences of opinions. But all of Christians need to stand united and not belittle Catholics, Methodists, Baptists, or any other denomination. Let us remember who died for our sins and continue to spread the gospel.

Sorry for any conflict, but as a faith filled Catholic I was feeling put upon. We all share a common love of Jesus and I will pray for all in his holy name.

n/t

It does not matter what "religion" we follow per se. If we are not doing God's will we may be judged as not deserving of life. 1 Tim 2:4 tells us it is Gods will that all sorts of people come to an accurate knowledge of truth. Matthew 24:14 states that this good news will be preached in the entire inhabited earth. Matthew 28:19 Jesus issues the command to preach and teach the good news of God's Kingdom.
Realize also that there was a destruction of a world a long time ago. The Bible does not say that everyone not doing what God required at that time lost their lives immediately. They may have had small boats or rafts and other devices to try to float. However they were not on the ark which was God's means of preservation of life at that time. So ultimately everyone not onthe ark eventually perished.
Jesus made an interesting point that everyone needs to take note of. Its found in his sermon on the mount found at Matthew 7:21-23. Another interesting scripture I have found many years ago is at Ephesians 4:5. One Lord One faith One baptism. There are currently some 41, 000 different denominations of Christian religions.
We may want to ask ourselves
Does the organization im affiliated with use God's name or have they replaced it with titles such as lord. Lord is just a title. You can be a land lord. First Corinthians 8:5 states there are many gods and many lords. Sarah thought of her husband Abraham as her lord. 1 Pet 3:6. So "lord" is just a title. God's name is found at Psalms 83:18. His name Jehovah is found some 7000 ttimes in His word the Bible. Many Bibles have removed the name of God and replaced it witb a footnote.
Does the organization im affiliated with have arrangements to preach the good news? I live in an area where I can see at least 5 churches three of them just from my yard. In the fifteen years ive lived here not one person has came to my door to try to explain the Bible to me. Is that the example Jesus set while on earth? 1 Peter 2:21 states that Jesus left a model for us to follow his footsteps closely. Are we doing that? I include myself in these statements.
Jesus made another interesting statement that John recorded at John 13:34-35. Have love among ourselves. Even in recent conflicts you find Catholic killing Catholic, protestants killing protestants, and various other religions killing others that are of the same religious belief system. Face the facts, if the country you live in decides to go to war with another country Christians will kill other Christians. Hows does God view that. Some things to think about

D

I stay ready !

Plus I don't watch/listen to world events - too much of life going on to be distracted by "news" that always repeats itself.

Steve

I think so, Bill,....United Nations is full of ungodly and evil men and (women, maybe)? They are not to be trusted as they are with the One World Government that is coming along with One World Religion and One World Economic System! Sure is headed that way really fast! And as far as the UN going to turn on false religion and wipe them out is hard to believe as they are part of the false religion! Stay ready and patiently wait, for Jesus is coming soon and maybe even sooner than we think! Beware when any gov't wants Christians to take the Mark to buy and sell, it will lead into the Lake of Fire whoever takes the Beast's Mark!

I know you stay ready Steve, but you need to understand what is going on with our own Government and the World to see that the Book of Daniel and Revelation is being fulfilled, quickly, so that way we remain ready but are aware of what satan is doing to lead souls astray and get them into Hell and then into the Lake of Fire! Remaining steady in faith in Jesus is what we need to do, but how can we warn the lost sinners about what is going on and that they need to get ready and stay ready unless we Christians stay godly wise by knowing the Bible and being aware of what is going on around us! Satan only has a short time and he is taking more than full advantage of it! May God Bless and serve God in Jesus' name as He leads each one of us to do in the ways He wants His own to serve Him! Amen!

SeabeeRon said:
SeniorSeeker said:
The Bride, The Beast, and Babylon I think you'll find this very interesting!

I don't think so! As a lifelong practicing Catholic Christian I find this very disturbing. I don't think the Jesus I know and love and serve would either!
Interesting development last Thursday. You can watch the clip on YouTube. The Pope said Jesus failed as a human. The leader of thousands of "Christians" claims Jesus failed. What audacity!

WOW, now that is blasphemy against Jesus, Who was fully God and fully man! He came to endure the testing of His faith and firmly stay believing His Father, Jehovah God, and in prayer for the strength to endure and overcome like we all must do! He bore our sins and suffered as a human-being more than any other human has done, so we've no excuse to stand before God and not believe in Jesus, Who did all to pay sins' price in full for every sinner, and we are all born sinners through Adam's corrupted seed and need a Savior, for we all fall short of the glory of God! Jesus never came to do what most thought He would do, but He came to fulfill the laws of men and made a way for our salvation and redemption, so that believing faith in Him we have everlasting life and will be caught away out of this sinful world, when He returns to redeem His own from what is coming upon this whole earth, as a punishment for unbelief and sinning willfully against our King of kings and Lord of lords! Amen!! May my faith in Jesus' loving care stay firm on God's foundation of new Jerusalem City that is yet to come where we will live and stay with Him, forever more! Amen!