Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pondering CZ 3D update, added One!

MP29

Thanks for all the input about the CZ 3D. Purchase the last one from First Texas and very pleased with it. First 3 houtrs searching I dug all targets and begin to learn the language. Havng used the F75 SE, the CZ is really alot lest trouble to adjust. Finds are 1936 one cent 5 inches , 2 zinc, a aluminum tax token and a small copper wire at 11 inches. The later was the best depth test. Thanks and keep on searching!

Easy, deep, EMI resistance, saltwater capable and quiet. Everything but balanced and submersible. Great machine, congrats.

I must say the Cz3D will get the good stuff!! nice and deep Plus it can have modulated audio. I used czs exclusively for 25years plus !! I recently got ahold of one ,A cz3d and I am looking forward to putting it to use. 😃

I look forward to the years of use with this CZ 3D. I will be going back to sites for missed targets to dig. Your longevity use is encouraging to me. Thanks Tony OK!