Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

politics

donlor4u

Politics has often been portrayed as being that of “of the world” & consequently to be shunned by “good” christians. yet, where is scripture that proves that christians should not vote for whom or that which would best be good policy? This is a very simple question.

I have commented on this before. And I will do it again. 2 Corinthians 5:20. It says we are ambassadors substituting for Christ. Now lets think about this. When a particular government puts ambassadors in a country that persons job does not include getting involved in the political things of the country they are in.
Now...what did Jesus whom we all claim to be our Lord and Savior teach us as to what to pray for? The answer is found at Matthew 6:9. In case you dont have Gods word handy, it states, "let your Kingdom come".
Look up the word kingdom in a dictionary.
Now look at Daniel 2:44 and you will see what this Kingdom will do.
Think about the temptations of Jesus. One of yhem was being offered all the kingdoms of the world. The devil even admitted they were his. Jesus did not deny that statement. 1 John 5:19 states the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.
So my question is why would you get involved in something Satan the devil has complete control over?

Because he doesn't, as God Almighty is all powerful and only allows satan to rule the earth for a short time and he is taking full advantage of it!. We are to pray for our leaders, so if we are to pray for our leaders, why not pray for our having the best leaders that we can help get elected and vote for them! All you want to do, along with the other two is bring argument and discord on this CMD Forum and I won't continue to join in! If you don't want to pray any prayer but the Lord's Prayer than do so, but don't try to keep me and others from praying for our nation and for a leader who will, hopefully, do good and maybe much better for our nation and not tear it down and make it a third world nation like BO, Hillery and all their kind, which includes most of Congress who are greedy and only care about the plush jobs with good pay and benefits and the power they can yield over the good Patriotic American Citizens of the USA by making laws instead of upholding the laws that they should obey and live under for themselves! Bye! Ma

Dont judge my motives you really dont know me, I respect my elders but you are crossing a line accusing me of only wanting to sow discord. I want to expose dangerous teachings to my brothers and sisters and expose false prophets etc to them. If you guys want to live in a bubble and PRETEND that everything is ok thats your business but please dont judge my motives because you dont agree with what I say or talk about. WHAT I find really amazing is people will jump all over a politician for being greedy and crooked but want dare say word againest a false teacher who is leading people to hell . totally amazing!

Betty, you can pray to whoever for whatever reason you choose. You have freedom of choice. I in no way in any comment have e er told anyone who or what to do. I merely present what I see in scripture, and if you choose to believe or go another way than I see, thats your perogative.