Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Political Correctness Is An Evil With A Foothold On America

SeniorSeeker

[video]http://amac.us/red-cross-stops-cop-praying-louisiana-flood-victims/[/video] Red Cross Stops Cop Praying for Louisiana Flood Victims

Jesus has been taken out and the Muslim religion placed into most of the Gov'ts and we mustn't mention Jesus or pray in His name but okay to pray in Allah's name, who is the devil and believes in murdering, raping, stealing and lying; so that is why there are more earthquakes, floods, fires and etc. There will be more and more, for this world has become too wicked like in the days of Noah and Lot! I will speak the name of Jesus, wherever I go, and I don't care what they say but will have to arrest me to stop me, for I am not above my Master, Jesus, Who was persecuted and so will we be! Don't give to the RED CROSS, for they take most of the money to pay themselves and their employees but donate to those who have homeless shelters and help the very poor who are down and out, especially, our Veterans who fought for the right to pray in the USA! Amen! :angel: Ma

Wait until it gets as bad over there as it is here Ma........islam is the most evil thing in this world today and people over here have had to bend over backwards to accomodate this evil religion.Like you i will go to prison if it means defending my culture or faith against this "cancer" that is spreading across the earth.

Amen Neil! But it won't be long until ISLAM and the Sharia Law are full blown here in the USA, especially, if Hillary, the daughter of satan and the female Hitler gets elected, which will only be by hook and by crook and a rigged election! The citzens votes don't really matter in the election and BO wouldn't even count the Veterans voting ballots who were overseas....that is how evil it is now, here and everywhere! Stay with Jesus and don't ever bow to satan or his political correctness and any man or boy can use the women's and girl's bathrooms and showers stupidity stuff! Just like in the days of Noah and Lot! SAD that so many have fallen away from God's truth and righteousness that gives His believers morality and integrity! :angel: Ma