Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

pocket park

rever5101

done a quick sweep over the bark today came out with an Avon bracelet ,a few junk pendents my first chucky cheese tokens & 40 some odd cents
before i got booted out (for a lack of a permit?) new one on me

t1-1.jpg

No permit? I don't need them around here. I think Rosco needs one at some of the places he goes. Who booted you, the cops? Bummer.

NIce pile. I don't understand this permit stuff. Everything out in my part of the world is open to the public.

Bill

That's quite a hoard of Chuckies, there!

yea they have alot of stupid laws her in Cali ,it was a park ranger he was actually pretty cool though he just said that i needed one but (he didn't see anything) but that the police would probably be around soon the clear out the bums and that they would make me leave so i called it a sign to leave , he said that the permit cost 2 dollars (whats the f#&%@(% point) the cc tokens were all in the same hole 4in down in the sand

thats why i moved out of calif. it cost $$$$$ to do anything fun there anymore fishing,hunting,metal detecting,just to name a few,just one more way for the state / city to make a buck, and thats really to bad becouse it s a hobby that kids can do and help teach em right from wrong plus it gets them outside not at the tv set playing games, sorry to rant and rave good luck and happy hunting

Yeah I left California many years ago for many of the same reasons plus it was getting to crowded for me so I went from one extreme to another - moved from LA to a town of 800 in Northern Idaho and just loved it.

Bill

[quote deerman]thats why i moved out of calif. it cost $$$$$ to do anything fun there anymore fishing,hunting,metal detecting,just to name a few,just one more way for the state / city to make a buck, and thats really to bad becouse it s a hobby that kids can do and help teach em right from wrong plus it gets them outside not at the tv set playing games, sorry to rant and rave good luck and happy hunting[/quote]I wish everyone would move out of CA. That would leave it all to me. I do pretty good. It all depends on what part of CA you live in. No, I don't lie in or near LA or any other big city. I love it here.:super: