Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Please recommend for winter hunting

newtohunting

I have heard neoprene waders and wet suits for winter, please advise as to what everyone recommends. In winter, probably wont go more that waist deep on low tide.

BEST TARGETS WILL BE IN THE SLOPE TO THE WATER LINE AFTER STORMS. FROM HIGH TIDE MARK TO LOW TIDE MARK. YOU MESS AROUND IN THE WATER AT SALISBURY OR HAMPTON IN WINTER YOU WILL END UP DEAD. AFTER YOU HUNT YOUR FIRST GOOD STORM YOU WILL UNDERSTAND MUCH MORE. STUDY THE BEACH NOW TAKE PHOTOS TO COMPARE SAND HIGHTS ECT. SO YOU WILL KNOW A SPOT IS OR HAS LOST SAND.

Beach Hunter, we need to meet sometime to grab a beer and some grub. My treat. I think I would learn a wholelot from you and I would appreciate the the info. Thanks for looking out for my safety. My treat if you care to meet sometime.

Gary

after a big storm, you are going to have to watch your back walking the slope just to make sure the waves aren't sneaking up on you... never mind going in the water.

Beach Hunter is right. You will end up dead.

I guess I am lucky living on the Connecticut coast, I have Long Island that protects me from what you speak of and being in the water is best for me during the dead of winter.