Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Please read...

NealNoIN

Christian friends this is a shameless plug to get your vote for me in Greg Howlett's Studio Recording Contest. I made it to the 10 semi-finalist list and need votes to win a $6000 recording prize. You can vote once a day if you like my song. Vote by clicking at the bottom of the page after listening to the music here:http://greghowlett.com/blog/2014-studio-recording-contest-voting-page

Thanks,
Neal

n/t

You are blessed with a great gift! Voted. Takes just a second and you can listen to Neal as you cast your ballot.

Neal,It sounds like a great deal..You got my vote.Being involved in writing my own songs,I know how hard it is to get heard....Steve.

....I have written,composed music,arranged,and produced-If you can call it that,just me and my guitar,a couple demoed in Nashville,a Christmas song winning third place last year,being demoed,and placed on an album and sold on itunes,startune and amazon.....Everybody in Church loves my songs,I would like to send my demoes to this guy sponsoring this contest,and if you want to hear them,you too.Folks that hear them are SOOOOO EAGER to hear my songs,it is really amazing.....Songwriting is so easy for me,and when I did my first self-written song 'Clancy's Song/Play Me Home',it made folks in church CRY.THAT IS A POWERFUL ABILITY.....Would you care to chat by personal E mail??By the way,in a contest called Song Of The Year',which is judged by the likes of Steven Tyler,etc.,I won 'Honorable Mention',with 'Clancy's Song',adding 'my song scored VERY HIGH MARKS with the judges,something rarely happening with an as yet unknown songwriter,KEEP IT UP!!!'.Wow,attached are my awards.......Care to chat?Warthog Steve.

You have some great competition there Neal. I voted and enjoyed listening to you play.