Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Please pray

4EverHis102399

For a young man named Joseph. Joseph lives in the Philippines very close to Cebu, and has likely been affected by the recent earthquake. We have been sponsoring Joseph throught a Christian organization for going on 10 years and we are very concerned for the safety of him and his family.

n/t

Al and I praying here...

I am sorry to hear the news, and feel for you as you have not received any news so far.

I had not heard of an earthquake in the Philippines. I am very familar with Cebu from working in the Philippines years ago.

I will pray for the situation.

Hope you like it here. God bless

Thanks you all, so very much! Haven't heard anything yet...normally, when something disastrous has happened in the country, we are notified via letter and are given an update about Joseph and his family. The reality is that their house (as is typical) would probably be considered a shack here, and I'm sure it's not structurally sound. Also, Joseph is a really bad asthmatic, so I'm sure the dust and debris created by the earthquake has to bother his condition. Trusting GOD will see them and those affected through this. I will update when I hear something. Hopefully it won't be too long!

Thank you for the post WV Digger! Never can have to many prayers. Glad to see you joining us here....if you get a minute, feel free to introduce yourself ;)