Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Please pray for Tami and me....

Ma Betty in MO

Tami will be losing her insurance in a couple of weeks, which she needs because of her health and needing expensive meds! She is trying to find a job that will help her pay for meds by giving her good ins, so please pray that God will give her favor and she will find a good job and be hired as she searches for one and also pray for me as I am really hurting, sore and aching from this damp, cold weather here in St. Louis, MO.....been raining and is very wet and cold....oh me poor ole bones and muscles! :cry: Thank you for your prayers for Tami and me! May God Bless and give us all strength and power by His Holy Spirit to endure and overcome all things....especially the many trials and the testing of our faith we go through! Also, pray for Troy's salvation...She is saved and he isn't and doesn't understand why she is so forgetful because of her health and talking so many meds! :angel: Ma PS....she has been diagnosed with ADD....Attention Disorder Deficiency....making it hard for her to learn and remember....has had it all her life and had a difficult time in grade and high school! SAD!!!

n/t

Praying, Ma. Fibromyalgia is horrible, and so is arthritis. Tell Tami to try a gluten-free diet, it has helped my pain greatly. I refuse to fill my body full of pain meds.

n/t

Thanks Liz, but don't know if Tami will do a gluten-free diet nor even me, as we really don't have the money to do that but sure wish we could and I could go back to the juices that Cliff and I drank every morning before he passed away....without his helping me financially, I had to cut down on my spending on groceries tremendously and so been eating the cheaper stuff that isn't good for me, I know! Now, until my house is sold with closing to get some money to pay the bills and buy groceries, I can't pay on them or buy very many groceries! But God is good and, hopefully, the sale and closing will come....still up in the air....had to fill out a disclosure sheet about what I know is wrong with my house, so since I won't lie nor pretend I don't know, we will see...but there isn't to be an inspection....God is in charge and He is with me this I know for He loves me and the Bible tells me so! Amen! :angel:

Thanks Lisa, going to bed soon and hope I sleep and get a good's night rest to be able to do more packing, tomorrow, as I didn't do anything today, except post on the forum and FB and read my emails! My printer won't work now, as I goofed really bigtime, again! :cry: :angel: Ma