Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Please pray for my granddaughter, Tina and Kaden, her son, as she...

Ma Betty in MO

had someone withdrawing from her Bank Account from ATM....guess they stole her card and/or number! They took all her money and she has overcharges because of it and not knowing what was happening....about $400 is gone plus about $300 worth of over-withdrawal fees and etc. She is just 18 years old and this is going to be hard on her....I can't help her or I would....I sure pray that it all gets straightened out and some of it the bank will take care of....but not sure of anything like that being done as yet! David, her dad, doesn't have the money right now either! The economy is so hard on poor people and the middle class who are struggling....Tina and her boyfriend need, Jesus and they would be so much better off....thank you for all prayers! :angel: Ma

My son lost $3000 like that but eventually got it all back as he (not the Police) was able to discover who did it.

It was all done on line. I can't recall all the details now, but he acted quickly and the crook was found.

Many times they let the fees go as they look into the theft. praying

Thanks Mike and she and her dad already have and the bank is checking into it.....they found backpage.com has been found to have done the withdrawals and caused all the extra fees for Tina....if it isn't just a SCAM, I believe it is someone who knows her and wants to make lots of trouble for her by withdrawing $10.00 at a time and causing her to be overdrawn with the checks she wrote to pay her bills! This world is full of trouble and trials and life would be easier for those who don't have Jesus to truly believe in Him, to help them endure and overcome these world trials....but this may be one way for God to help reach her and she will learn a hard lesson to not use an ATM card, which her dad warned her several times not to do! Neither he nor I have ever used an ATM card...I always go into the bank and do my business and not even using the drive through....Ma is set in her old-fashioned ways!! :lol: :angel: Ma

And I do too! Sorry about your being scammed and I was long ago in a round about way but did get my money back and my accts red flagged from then on for it was the bank's fault...too long of a story to write about and it involved $945.00! Another Scam from young people stealing checks from mail boxes and then doing what was needed to get money from my acct and others, too! So much sin in this old world and greed, also! Even the government robs us without holding a gun to our heads...just takes it and laughs and uses it for their own use of being re-elected into their rich paying jobs and benefits again! :cry: :angel: Ma

Thanks Nyal and Tina and her dad acted quickly and hopefully with prayers everything will come out okay for Tina and Kaden, as she is trying to support him along with her boyfriend, who isn't the father of her son! Michael loves him like his own....but doubt if their living together will last, as living in sin never pays in the long run! They need Jesus and I hope they become believers in Him very soon through mine and others' prayers! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thanks Pete and I do too.....as it is difficult enough for the young and older people, today, with the way the economy is with high prices on almost everything...even food which is absolutely necessary to live! :angel: Ma

Prayers for Tina that she would come to have a personal relationship with the Savior. May she be compensated and not penalized for this act against her in Jesus name amen!

Thank you for your prayers for Tina' salvation and for her financial problems to be worked out in her favor, as the bank can afford the loss far better than she and her 1 year old son can! Amen! :angel: Ma