Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Please Pray for My Friends In The Philippines

SeniorSeeker

This note arrived this morning via email from my friend in the Philippines asking for prayer.

Please pray for our weather condition for it is two weeks already that it constantly rains due to Low Pressure Area and led to tropical depression. There are many lives lost and properties damaged by flashfloods. Some places are watered already it looks like a lake and many houses are brought by the strong currents of waters because the creeks and the rivers are overflowing.As of now there is again another low pressure area and it may again lead to a tropical depression again. We commit everything to the Lord we trust to Him everything. Before Mindanao is not a typhoon belt but now we are no longer exempted. My wish is to stay on an elevated place far from the seashore and the river. I ask God for it I hope He will guide me.Thank you for praying for me and for us here and also I am praying for you too.

Rachel

n/t

Dear Heavenly Father, Please move upon Martin's friends in the Philippines to remove the Low Pressure Area causing too much rain and flooding waters which inundate and wash houses away! We know You are our loving God and want only the best for Your people with never anything impossible for You to do! We ask in Jesus' name that You would meet the desires of these people and help them to move to higher ground and on to the land and into the homes that only You can prepare for them in Your loving care, Who gives them faith to do that which needs to be done to keep them safer! I Thank You, Lord God, in Jesus' name, that You have heard and answered our prayers in the best plans with Spiritual Comforting and Peace that You have for them and all those going through trials and troubles during these times of living in mortal bodies upon this sinful earth! Amen! :angel: Ma