Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Please pray for my daughters!

Missouri--Ma Betty

Tami has Bronchitis & has for a couple of weeks or longer! Tonight is her 8th night in a row to work but will be off 3 nights starting tomorrow--Very tired & worn out from coughing & working!

Susan has a bad cold & Bronchitis & hasn't been working while sick--neither has been by to get my mail for me in over a week & I imagine the mail box is piled high--but usually a lot of junk along with wanting donations and bills to pay!

Thanks for all prayers--Seems like most are ill with the flu but Praise God, I stay inside & so far not that sick--just the usual health problems--Aches & Pains- I-did break a tooth that was filled but so far so good--my Ins doesn't cover dental & Dentists are very expensive--I sure hope my teeth last until I pass away--Don't want dentures at my age now!!

God Bless & Please stay well as best as anyone can & through prayers to God our father in Jesus' name! AMEN! :angel: Ma

n/t

Thanks everyone--Tami still coughing but came by & got my mail & took bag of trash to dumpster! Susan still ill & doesn't want to make me sick or her Hospice patients! Thanks for all prayers-- life has thorns as well as Roses but God is good & is good all the time! :angel: Ma