Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Please pray for my daughter, Susan, as I found out...

Missouri--Ma Betty

today on face book that she was in an auto accident on highway 67 when her car hydroplaned and hit a guard rail.....she cracked her sternum and broke her ankle! She is home....her daughter, Jennifer, posted about what happened on FB! I cannot begin to tell you how many broken bones she has had.....every time she falls and, she does easily because of her feet having neuropathy in them, she ends up breaking a bone or bones! I have to say that I have not had a broken bone, but maybe once when I fell during a club hunt and hurt my ankle, which turned black, blue, purple and yellow and I hobbled around on it for about three weeks while I continued working... never had an X-ray, so don't know if I did or didn't! PTL....for His goodness and mercy, but I just feel so sorry for my daughter as she has suffered from broken bones too often and she drank plenty of milk while young and does have beautiful strong teeth and fingernails....but her bones it seems didn't get the calcium they needed! Please pray she will have quick healing and is comforted by Jesus' sweet peace in any pain or discomfort! Thank you, everyone, for any and all prayers! God Bless! Ma

n/t

Thanks everyone for your prayers....Susan called me about noon today and she is really sore and will not be able to work for 4 weeks, but PTL, she has 4 weeks of sick pay that she saved for a time such as this! Her car was totaled but was a car that she purchased 4 years ago to use as a second car, so still has her SUV and Bill has another car he drives besides his old truck! Therefore, not as bad on vehicles that it could be! Please keep Susan and my cousin John in your prayers, as he is still in rehab but getting stronger and will be able to go home next Wed. Will take 3 months at least for his fractures to completely heal and has to be careful in not doing much until they do! God Bless all of you! Amen! Ma

Prayers for Susan, Ma. Hope she recovers soon. I too have neuropathy, in my feet, and the pain, at times, is painful to say the least. Thank God I haven't fallen yet or broken any bones but I have mis-stepped and pulled muscles in my leg that are just beginning to heal nicely after a couple weeks of remembrance of the injury.

Thank you, Martin and Leslie, for your prayers! Sorry to hear that you have neuropathy in your feet, also! Susan does a lot of standing and walking on her nursing duties and had to have her feet operated on because of the pain but is doing better, I guess, because she really doesn't talk about her illnesses, so I never know how she is feeling or what is going on with her as she keeps any problems to herself, except for the accidents of breaking bones which she can't keep hidden from anyone! I usually find out one way or another about them from her children or whoever knows about her situations! Please keep her and my cousin's husband, John, in your prayers for complete healing and hopefully quickly! Thank you and God Bless! Ma